Opting out of Click & Collect

I have two eBay accounts. On one the Click and Collect option has been deselected on Postage Prefrences (good) but on the other it shows as selected (bad). The trouble is that when I try se edit the option on the second account (to make it NO) I get a message saying "oops, something went wrong"). I have tried several times to change the selection but always get the same result Thankfully nobody has wanted to use Click and Collect so far. I realise that I can untick the option on individual items but I sometimes forget. Also, I use templates for my listings which do not have Click and Collect selected but it still appears when I use the template. What is the answer?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

To opt out altogether, go to Site preferences in My eBay. Edit the Click & Collect option and select opt-out.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@twyngwynwrote:
To opt out altogether, go to Site preferences in My eBay. Edit the Click & Collect option and select opt-out.

I got the impression that's the part they were having issues with. When trying to opt out they were getting the error come up.

OP, have you tried a different browser, or clearing out your cache and cookies? That can often fix eBay glitches.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply