Upsurge in non payers

Anyone else had this. In the last 3 year I could  count my non payers on one hand and still a finger left to flip towards them. In the last 2 months I have had 8 non payers. 

Just curious if anyone else has had this  or have I just been unlucky.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Upsurge in non payers

all the time 😞
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

Maybe unlucky? I couldn't tell you the last time I had one. Would be well over a year. Probably partly due to eBay forcing immediate payment onto my buyers for BIN items. No issues with auctions though.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

I only had one, I did presume this was because it was an auction, and not had any since I only do BIN. However, I cannot understand why they wouldn't pay for your items. Maybe decided not to have a curry dinner after all? I love curry, I must look into buying from you soon. By the way.. I always pay straight away.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

I thought ebay took care of this issue?

No sales = no non payers.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

As I said in an earlier thread on this same issue, I've struck more non-paying "buyers" in the last 18 months than in the previous ten years.

Only thing you can do is set your Buyer Requirements to try and filter out as many as possible, and be sure to report them as NPB's so they cop a strike.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

Outback, all your listings are BIN.

Set your listings to IPR. No more non payers.

tennis, most members have the option to choose Immedaite payment required on their listings.

Perhaps that is what you are thinking about.

image host
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

@tennis_sweetspotwrote:

I thought ebay took care of this issue?

No sales = no non payers.

@ Kopes........,I detected more of a note of witty sinercism to Tennises post.....Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Upsurge in non payers

Add "Immediate Payment Required" to you BIN items and it will solve your problem.

I did this a few years back and no longer have headaches over non-payers.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply