Creating a note

I see that you can go to active listings and "add / edit note" that only the seller can see.

My question is, can you add a note to an item when creating the listing initially, and if so, how? Any help will be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thanks!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Creating a note

You can add a Product code when creating listings and the Product column can be displayed in your Active Listings section.

Do you use SMP? The Product code is used for SMP Inventory so if you already use the Product field and need an extra field to display in your Active Listings you can add a Custom Label when creating the listings.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

How do you add the product code and what is SMP?

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Selling Manager Pro. It is free for stores.

To subscribe: In your My eBay under the Account tab, click on Subscriptions.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Ah yeah, I have SMP 

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

You can use 80 characters in the Product code field and you can use anything, product code numbers or item titles, whatever.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I cant even see a product code field

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

In SM or SMP there is an add a note field, if it is not showing then use the customise link at the top to display it.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

You can't see the Product field where? On the Sell Your Item form it is at the top after Categories, Save to Inventory. Have you looked through Auctiva to see if there is somwhere to add Product to Inventory?

Once you've got the Product field completed, in your eBay Active Listings, click on Customise and add the Product and/or Custom Label column.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I just googled and found some info for Auctiva. Maybe try it with one listing and see if the Product info imports to the correct SMP field in eBay.

http://www.auctiva.com/help/tutorial.aspx?id=add-inventory-items

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply