Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Private feedback

Why do some people have private feedback? I have made a decision - I will never ever leave feedback for a buyer who has private feedback. I don't care if they buy lots of items, pay promptly, and leave glowing feeedback for me. No way!!! What do othe...

my item was removed due to a trade violation and ebay are asking to authenticate my item.

my item was removed due to a trade violation and ebay are asking to authenticate my item. I am re-selling a pair of ray-ban sunglasses which i bought from another ebay user. Ebay is asking whether the item is geniune or fake and to verify that the pr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pay pal.

why is it that you must offer pay pal ..  their fees are so high.. 

Laptop sold at Auction. Buyer refused to pay insurance.

My son just sold his laptop using my account for $355 at an absolute bargan price. In the description my son stated that the buyer had to pay for shipping costs and insurance. His exact words " You must pay the Australia post fees if you wanted it po...

Catergory changes 10 Sep 2013

Not sure if everyone reads the updates in the Seller Centre so here's a link: During the week commencing 9 September 2013, eBay will be making some improvements to the category structure on eBay.com.au. The category changes are being made so that eBa...

Resolved! Non Payer Despute Questions

When can you open a non payer despute? And to other sellers how long do you wait for payment before opening a despute? Just wondering as i am waiting on payment for some items and would like to know this stuff incase the buyer doesnt pay or if i come...

Detailed Seller Ratings Are Proven To Be A Joke

The Ebay detailed seller ratings are an absolute joke. On this selling ID, I have despatched EVERY single sale out within 1 business day, have advised customer each time of despatch and charge the exact postage cost plus a $2.00 handling fee. Yet sti...