Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I can't sell any items on eBay at the moment

Hi, I am trying to sell more items but can't log in? I can respond to emails, bid and buy, I can see 'My eBay', but I can't sell any items? It wants me to log in after the first page for selling an item then says there is a problem. Is the server dow...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there such a thing as a perfect buyer?

No offence to the buyers that make ebay go round but some things annoy me, even more so than not paying. How hard is it to get the address right.Really massive addressesGive your order at least a couple of days to arrive

Resolved! eBay is persecuting me

On Wednesday September 4, I put up nine listings for replica designer handbags for 12" fashion dolls (the same handbag in nine different colours). I initially included the designer name thinking it shouldn't be a trademark violation as they were quit...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay needs to remove paypal option for local pickup

Since paypal requires online tracking as a condition of its seller protection policy I think its only fair that the decision whether nor not to accept payment via paypal for local pickup be at the sellers discretion. The present system exposes seller...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

question about combined postage with paypal

Hi i have a buyer that has bid on 3 separate shorts. Before i could send her a combined invoice she has paid for the 3 shorts separately with paypal. Its been a few days with numerous emails asking if she wants them sent separately or combined. What ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

On selling collectables.

I used to sell a lot but now I buy and collect Aussie tin badges. I have recieved a lot of badges lately that have faults not described in item descriptions. For example, they may have lost their pin at some stage and had a dressmaker pin bent into p...

• 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't leave negative feedback for a nonpayment buyer any ideas

Sold an item to the first bidder a few weeks ago. After three emails to them and three phone messages left I took it as a non payment so resisted the item. Today I tried to place negative feedback as it may of cost me a sale. There is no option for t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

difficult buyer

A buyer has bid on a pair of boardies. Clearly listed slight mark on back with photo. She wanted to bump the postage down after she won the shorts and now i said no shes made an excuse the bottoms have a mark in the photo and relist. i dont get my in...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delicate subject, for sellers on forums

Hi all, Just after a bit of advice from other sellers who reply to messages on the forum. I may be a tad paranoid here, but I think I may have been targeted by less than ethical 'buyers/buyer'. A large proportion of my buyers are lovely people and it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Problem with buyer

I have a problem with a buyer , he bought my Upright Freezer on the 21st August. I sent him the invoice with instructions to pay cash upon pickup , gave him the address. and times he can pick it up .I waited for his call and 3 days past. Finally emai...

fraudulant paypal accounts

Hi, Coupe of months ago I sold digital currency and the other party sent their wallet address via their paypal address.I transferred the currency and then the other party brought more the same way and so on. Apx couple months later I went into my pay...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful