Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delicate subject, for sellers on forums

Hi all, Just after a bit of advice from other sellers who reply to messages on the forum. I may be a tad paranoid here, but I think I may have been targeted by less than ethical 'buyers/buyer'. A large proportion of my buyers are lovely people and it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Problem with buyer

I have a problem with a buyer , he bought my Upright Freezer on the 21st August. I sent him the invoice with instructions to pay cash upon pickup , gave him the address. and times he can pick it up .I waited for his call and 3 days past. Finally emai...

fraudulant paypal accounts

Hi, Coupe of months ago I sold digital currency and the other party sent their wallet address via their paypal address.I transferred the currency and then the other party brought more the same way and so on. Apx couple months later I went into my pay...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long after sale do I keep sold items

I sold a couple of items, pick up only and the buyers have paid but havnt picked up yet. I sent emails but it has been months and they make no attempt to arrange, what can I do?

Bidding with no money

I had an auction finish not long ago and spoke to the winning bidder after the auction to arrange payment & pick up of the item.The winning bidder did not have the money to pay for the item for several weeks and did not mention beforehand. I need the...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does ebay open accounts with these type of details?

we received an order on another store earlier this week from a user with this username, email & address:Username: notarapistemail : niggersarekwel@**bleep**got.**bleep**address: f***head NT (not censored)the order was obviously bogus and almost certa...

Resolved! Is this weekend a 100 free listing weekend?

I was just wondering if this weekend is 100 free listing one?, i checked last week and my account didn't have that offer, was just wondering is only a set group of people or does everyone without a store get them at the same time? Just curious becaus...

Resolved! setting up auto feedback option

I have a new seller account and I can't remeber where to find the option for the auto feedback. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Cheers.