Customers not receiveing my offers

jaspin_54
Community Member

Hi All,

I'm having issues with customers receiving the offers I send. I would say at least half of my customers are not receiving them. I then have to follow up with them, which is time consuming.

Has anyone had the same issue, or have the solution?

Cheers,

Jade

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I,m not sure what " offers " you are referring too. Ebay do have a system that allows you to send offers, but it is based on watchers on your items. There is no way of knowing who those watchers are, so no way of knowing whether they are receiving your offers. Likewise there is no way of contacting people you have sent offers too to " follow up ". 

Some more information would be helpful.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Do you think they don't get your offers because they don't accept them? There was a recent thread where sellers indeed said that most of the offers they send to watchers are ignored, actually far more than 50%, if I remember correctly, and some watchers even remove the items from their watch list after receiving the offers.

As cham said, when you send offers to watchers, you don't know who the watchers are, so you don't know whether they received them or not either.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply