Dear EBAY Please look after your sellers before they all find it to hard & leave

With All the increaseing fees , FVF on postage , No credits Paid on Postage refunds , Refund policys unfair to sellers, I'm at breaking point. Having to Accept PAYPAL should be removed. Banking Electronic Systems work quite well now days.  Why should sellers be forced to acept a payment method that cost!  Their are consumer laws to protect buyers they dont need paypal.  I don't know how much longer I can keep selling on EBAY. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Dear EBAY Please look after your sellers before they all find it to hard & leave

You obviously don't buy anything
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

where is the competition? What are other sites we can use? There is now apple pay where is apple bay? I have started going back to the markets. Too expensive ebay, too many gllitches ebay, too over it ebay.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I never had a never will have a problem with the fees. I never paid them. My buyers did. I would calculate initial cost, how much I wanted, cost of shipping and the total fees and charged accordingly. How hard is that. If nobody will by whatever you are selling because it is too expensive then you need to change what you are selling or give up, easy. Find another way to make money
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Anyone heard of quicksales? Gumtree? ebid? 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Last time I paid for a purchase with internet bank deposit the seller was a fraudster. Lucky it was a small amount. Do I want to go back to bank deposit being the main payment method.. no.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I love Paypal both as a buyer AND a seller!
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply