Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just wanted to know

Hi Folks Just wanted to know if last night hiccup has caused bidders unable to bid Had a message some biz error thing Thanks Donna

How can I find items that I have sent on click and send?

I Posted an item from Victoria to Darwin posted on 1/11/14. I cannot find the click and send transaction though I paid at post office to get a receipt.Tracking shows that this parcel is still in transit which seems to be taking a long time and I woul...

Seller limits? Add credit card?

Hi everyone! I'm new to Ebay, having opened a store just last month. I'm still restricted to listing just 10 items a month (which is really low!) - Signing up for a basic store is a little bit deceptive in that it advertises that you can list 200 ite...

Help with Calculated Postage

I have just listed a Fly Tying Box with calculated postage. First time I've used this option so I'm a bit wary given that ebay has been a bit glitchy lately. Could I please ask someone (who doesn;t live in Qld) to see if the postage is working to the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Last Sale

Now over a week. Usually one every couple of day, sometimes more than that.

how do i add logo to listing

HelloI am new to this and have just open a basic ebay store. How do i add my logo to each listing if i can? Whilst my store looks great, the actual listings look a bit bland.

Letters from Felix .... does anyone know of this book ?

I have recently tried to purchase a copy of this book for my 8yo granddaughter. I can buy it in America via eBay,, but have some unsatisfactory responses, and sellers with dodgy feedback !!My niece had a copy which she was sending me .... was then ad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! paying cash versus Paypal for Pick up only

Hi, loving this discussion forum! I have noticed that it is recommended that a purchaser pay cash when they collect an item that has been advertised as pick up only. why is this recommended? I thought that if you ask for payment first you would guara...

Resolved! Unable to respond to messages

Hi, wondering if anyone else has had this problem..For the last 5 days I have been unable to respond to messages left to me by buyers and prospective buyers. When I click the Respond link either directly on the items selling page or on the message pa...

Resolved! Sigh... My first negative or neutral feedback seems inevitable.... some advice please?

Hi All... So I just received today (8th Nov), a message that reads:I still haven't received the tattoos. Unfortunately my sons birthday party was today so we had to miss out. I wanted to contact to you prior to neg feedback.My annoyance is, the buyer...

Resolved! Buyers INSISTING we post when our listings clearly state LOCAL PICKUP ONLY?

All of our listings have "LOCAL PICKUP ONLY 4207 Halfway between Brisbane & the Gold Coast" on them.Not only is it INSIDE the listings, but it is included in the title of each and every listing also.I have one particular buyer who is INSISTING that s...

Technical Issue eBay announcement

November 2014***Updated: Technical issue ***11 November 2014 | 10:46AM ESTFrom around 1:15am PST (8:15pmAEST) on Monday, some eBay users around the world experienced issues visiting the site and contacting customer service. By 2:55am PST (9:55pmAEST)...

• 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful