Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird customer , what are your thoughts ...

Customer buys item .... Customer receives item .... Her son informs her that its not the item he wanted ....Customer complains and says it is the wrong item .... I advise the customer she purchased and received the exact item in the listing descripti...

Resolved! Buyers Cannot Pay Me

I have sold 2 items tonight and on both occasions the buyer could not make a Paypal payment. The latest buyer cited the following: "eBay won't let me pay as it says I have to organise delivery with you first" Can someone tell me what has changed, or ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers Opinin please

Hi all.I have posted regarding this same item on the buyers board but there have been some developments and I would really like the opinion of sellers specifically.I recently purchased an item using the Australia only search tool. Found an item with ...

Buyer having problems to pay for item

Has anyone else had this problem ? I have a buyer who is having problems to pay for a game... actually this last few days, i had more buyers who had problems paying for items they bought, but after sending the invoices they were able to pay without p...

some advice please

I currently have a dress on auction, and the highest bidder has a low feedback score (no issue really as everyone has to start somewhere) but out of curiousity I clicked on their feedback - they are both false positives for non payment. With all the ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales are up ツ

I have to say eBay isn’t that bad yeah I know it sucks to pay fees on postage But sales are up and October was my best month ever We need to adapted to a changing market I see people selling a pack of buttons for $2.99 those days are over no profit f...

We are all stuffed eventually...

Well, I have had some returns lately due to ill fittings, or change of mind, and also refunded a buyer due to item missing in post..So I see a defect on my dsr and question it with ebay support via email, and am told that "Once you refund a buyer, ou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just wanted to know

Hi Folks Just wanted to know if last night hiccup has caused bidders unable to bid Had a message some biz error thing Thanks Donna

How can I find items that I have sent on click and send?

I Posted an item from Victoria to Darwin posted on 1/11/14. I cannot find the click and send transaction though I paid at post office to get a receipt.Tracking shows that this parcel is still in transit which seems to be taking a long time and I woul...

Seller limits? Add credit card?

Hi everyone! I'm new to Ebay, having opened a store just last month. I'm still restricted to listing just 10 items a month (which is really low!) - Signing up for a basic store is a little bit deceptive in that it advertises that you can list 200 ite...

Help with Calculated Postage

I have just listed a Fly Tying Box with calculated postage. First time I've used this option so I'm a bit wary given that ebay has been a bit glitchy lately. Could I please ask someone (who doesn;t live in Qld) to see if the postage is working to the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Last Sale

Now over a week. Usually one every couple of day, sometimes more than that.