Defect's system and permanent selling restrictions

I just analysed what defects i did why the big eBay told me that my account is permanently suspended from selling.
Row 1 - Buyer didn't pay for nintendo regarding advice of ebay CS Jessica i gave him the chance to pay the item and open the unpaid case for my surprise when the case get closed as unpaid case nothing happened the buyer what never paid the item left me negative feedback + Rating 1-3 Description, Rating of 1 for shipping.
Row 2- Buyer bought sony vaio battery what was under warranty clains it doesn't work i offered him full refund he returned the battery and surprise the shop where i bought it told me there is nothing wrong with the battery, ebay did nothing of course.... He left weeks after for 3th party battery from another seller negative that seller send me the message that he just try to scam him because his battery holding just 4 hours and not 7 hours...
Row 3-5 - Buyer send me message and call me that he can afford the item i closed the case and do not open unpaid case because less complication
Row 6 low rating for vintage camera $10 - no idea
Row 7 - Buyer scam me that he bought item for $1 and shipping via freight $29. I paid to courier $30 + $4 fees. from begining he wrote me that he is not happy with the freight price but he paid the item within minute afte he won the cold cathodes what cost me $140 5 months ago. When he received the item he sent me a messages that item is used never provided any evidence like the photos, he extort me that if i dont want negative feedback i know what to do. Regarding ebay this is not extortion...  Open the case on Paypal i asked the paypal if he claim external damage intenal not as described to send me the pictures, nothing happened he closed the case....
Row 8 - neutral feedback for $1 item buyer said the packaging was not enough when i asked him what wrong he said nothing he love the item but he think there should be aditional protection, Hard lether case and glass protection made the service item arived without damages, but some buyers need extra protection but do not ask before ...
Row 9 - Nice night vision infrared camera i sold it in auction for $15.45 -  7 weeks nothing, after 7 weeks i received negative feedback that VHS-C is not new format and why im selling that. Hard to believe that somebody bidding on VHS-C camera if he don't know what it is no communication.
Row 10 - Maintenance of ebay 3 hours i saw same message "System is under the Maintenance please try it later" unable to delist item i sold localy. Ansver of ebay we can't do anything....

As i count it my defects is 3 canceled transaction asked by buyer, 1 unpaid case negative, $1 sold item  with 2 negatives, 1 neutral feedback for $1 item, 1 Negative feedback for refund - nice scam - paid $18 postage with insurance, 1 negative for $15.45  that somebody don't know what VHS-C format,. overall deffects for transaction $18.45 profit, loss $27 fees postage. That means i have deffect's for the transaction i paid from my pocket $8.55.

Calls with ebay total time 12 hours 32 minute 18 second, explanation from eBay "We are really sorry but we really can't do anything in these cases buyer have right defect you, scam you, do not pay and anything he want, Thank you for using eBay.... 😄

Total sales amount: US $10,378.37
Total transactions: 101
Date of first sale: 30/09/2013
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Defect's system and permanent selling restrictions

I thought that was the best part. When I contacted ebay they were not civil.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

You are being admirably restrained.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you, but it's definitely out of necessity rather than choice.
Message 23 of 23
Latest reply