Defect's system and permanent selling restrictions

I just analysed what defects i did why the big eBay told me that my account is permanently suspended from selling.
Row 1 - Buyer didn't pay for nintendo regarding advice of ebay CS Jessica i gave him the chance to pay the item and open the unpaid case for my surprise when the case get closed as unpaid case nothing happened the buyer what never paid the item left me negative feedback + Rating 1-3 Description, Rating of 1 for shipping.
Row 2- Buyer bought sony vaio battery what was under warranty clains it doesn't work i offered him full refund he returned the battery and surprise the shop where i bought it told me there is nothing wrong with the battery, ebay did nothing of course.... He left weeks after for 3th party battery from another seller negative that seller send me the message that he just try to scam him because his battery holding just 4 hours and not 7 hours...
Row 3-5 - Buyer send me message and call me that he can afford the item i closed the case and do not open unpaid case because less complication
Row 6 low rating for vintage camera $10 - no idea
Row 7 - Buyer scam me that he bought item for $1 and shipping via freight $29. I paid to courier $30 + $4 fees. from begining he wrote me that he is not happy with the freight price but he paid the item within minute afte he won the cold cathodes what cost me $140 5 months ago. When he received the item he sent me a messages that item is used never provided any evidence like the photos, he extort me that if i dont want negative feedback i know what to do. Regarding ebay this is not extortion...  Open the case on Paypal i asked the paypal if he claim external damage intenal not as described to send me the pictures, nothing happened he closed the case....
Row 8 - neutral feedback for $1 item buyer said the packaging was not enough when i asked him what wrong he said nothing he love the item but he think there should be aditional protection, Hard lether case and glass protection made the service item arived without damages, but some buyers need extra protection but do not ask before ...
Row 9 - Nice night vision infrared camera i sold it in auction for $15.45 -  7 weeks nothing, after 7 weeks i received negative feedback that VHS-C is not new format and why im selling that. Hard to believe that somebody bidding on VHS-C camera if he don't know what it is no communication.
Row 10 - Maintenance of ebay 3 hours i saw same message "System is under the Maintenance please try it later" unable to delist item i sold localy. Ansver of ebay we can't do anything....

As i count it my defects is 3 canceled transaction asked by buyer, 1 unpaid case negative, $1 sold item  with 2 negatives, 1 neutral feedback for $1 item, 1 Negative feedback for refund - nice scam - paid $18 postage with insurance, 1 negative for $15.45  that somebody don't know what VHS-C format,. overall deffects for transaction $18.45 profit, loss $27 fees postage. That means i have deffect's for the transaction i paid from my pocket $8.55.

Calls with ebay total time 12 hours 32 minute 18 second, explanation from eBay "We are really sorry but we really can't do anything in these cases buyer have right defect you, scam you, do not pay and anything he want, Thank you for using eBay.... 😄

Total sales amount: US $10,378.37
Total transactions: 101
Date of first sale: 30/09/2013
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I have downloaded a report for the last 90 days, but it does not show item numbers. Instead it shows percentages for 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 star ratings for item as described, communication, postage time and postage and handling charges. I cannot seem to generate a report with item numbers as in 3armyrats jpg attachment.
Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Awesome comment what negative i left you for 200 items i bought here i left just 8 negatives and it has a reason. I do not remember that i bought something from you. You sold here just 3 things you really have big experiences how it works and as i see all 3 sales you made were pickups.Expert... 😄

As you said: "You do not get a feedback score or DSRs as as low as yours if you do the right thing."

Yes agree with you i made mistake like so many sellers left after in every news was the message about the hack i should do the same like others close the account i will have just 2 negatives and 1 neutral and  DSRs on 99,6%.

FYI:  After few months i got mail from buyer regarding first negative. Anyway Ebay never pull out that negative after i sent them this message, they told it's old defect...

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

Did you click on that download a report link?

Here's the long, drawn out way. It does take some time, but you can find which transactions gave you what rating.

First off, you need to find 10 feedbacks where you KNOW you got 5 stars for each feedback left in the current reporting period. If your listings are public, then you can find the items numbers under each feedback, if not, go into your deleted sold items and get the item numbers from there. It helps if you have 2 tabs open for this.

In the Detailed Seller Rating Report link, click Create Report, then change the dropdown to Item Numbers. Give the report a name (I just use numbers e.g 1) and in the bottom box, put in those 10 item numbers separated by a comma. Then click run report. After a minute or so, refresh the page by clicking the refresh button. Using the F5 button to refresh doesn't always work with this page.  Keep refreshing. When the report is ready to read, it will change to highlighted blue and say completed. If it says 'no report', it means that one of the numbers you put in didn't have a star rating attached to it, so you'll need to start again.

When you open the report, it will hopefully say that all those have 5.0 star rating. If they do, close the report. Next to the report link that you just opened, click the dropdown at the right and then 'run similar'. Remove the last number and insert the next item number you want to check. Give the report a new name, then run it.

If you keep doing this, you can eventually find out which buyer gave you which star rating and for what. It's a long drawn out process, but once you've checked all the numbers you can, you can then easily check any new feedback you receive as it comes in. by just changing the last number, you know that if the report changes to less than 5.0, it was that transaction that did it.

You can delete all the reports once you've checked them, but I always keep one report there with 10 5 star ratings, so when I want to check the next lot of feedback, I have the 10 5 star numbers at the ready, and I will 'run similar' off that good report.

Hope that makes sense!!

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

@goodchinagalore wrote:
How does one get a detailed seller report such as the one attached to your 3armyrats post. I have searched my seller dashboard, but can only find % summaries. I would like to see which item numbers resulted in lower buyer ratings.

In you seller dashboard, click on the part which says the following:

screenshot-23-41-21.png

When this next page opens, click on the highlighted part at the bottom which says "download a report".

If you've had zero (0) transaction defects for the month, I'm not sure if it appears (anybody else know?).

screenshot-23-38-22.png

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Well, it looks like both you and your buyer broke the rules, so you deserve your negatives. You can't advertise an item on eBay and have it for sale elsewhere. It's against the rules. It's one or the other. You're both lucky that you only got a negative and not have your account suspended if the respective buyer reported you for breach of policy.

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Really what else? You think the people are waiting if they sell item just on ebay if you sell item on another page you can simple end the item and put the reason is not longer for sale. I opened the case for unpaid nintendo regarding rules i was not able to sell it elsewhere and wait another days and he do not paid. From 23 of may 4 buyers just cancel the transaction, or you think the selers will forse everybody with unpaid cases to get few dollars from some poor charlie. I dont think so 😄

Of course brach of some policy so many selers here are seling elsewhere or in local shop when it's sold it's sold and you are able to delist the item.

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

Until an item is delisted, it must remain available only to eBay buyers. You can not sell it elsewhere then delete the listing. That is against eBay policy and could get you suspended, or worse
Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

Pretty sure every sellers will follows this. I will suspend my self from eBay at Wednesday waiting just for 4 items to be delivered and adios hackers paradise and luxury services rolf  😄

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

No you won't. It takes a full 6 months before eBay will close your selling ID. If you tell them next Wednesday, you won't be deregistered until March 24, 2015. Bit of bad luck, eh?
Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This discussion is getting a little heated. Could we please communicate with a more civil tone. Thanks!

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply