Did eBay stuff up the postage system again?

I have had a large number of non payers and when I go to issue an invoice the postage options are F'ed. Extra options and all the prices incorrect.

The problem with ordering the last item and not being able to pay is becoming quite annoying as well. Is ebay ever going to fix that? or who cares because it is by choice that I pay for something that I don't receive.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Wait until mid April when Australia Post is changing all the International postage forms again. Bet Ebay get that one wrong as well when it is inroduced.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Same - I use Standard, Registered and Express in my listings, and until recently they'd all be there at their correct prices when I sent an invoice. Now, they've all disappeared and the only option there is parcel post with no cost enetered. Smiley Mad

It might only take a moment to fix, but in between sorting out payment issues with buyers (some of whom think I've prevented payment on purpose Smiley Frustrated ), and all the other little fixes and workarounds we have to do just to get things to function or proceed somewhat smoothly, it's getting to be a bit of a drain. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply