Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I just wanted to touch on my experience getting an extra 100 listings within the first 45 days.

Approval for 100 extra listings.. I use the ebay app on my phone, and I mentioned this. I try my best to respond as fast as possible.I advertised overnight freight now on most of my listings, and will do all.I set myself some sales goals.All my stock...

open a case

can someone help me as i have never had a problem before? Sold a large tent in used condition and it was sent UK TO AUSTRALIA - it has arrived damp due to dispatchers we think or so the buyer said, he raised issues that were clearly pointed out on my...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best way to refund change of mind

I have all my listings as no refunded so I do not have to refund for change of mind. However if a customer is polite and reasonable I will give it. A buyer asked if they could return an item which I agreed if they paid the postage costs both ways whi...

1st negative feedback

Hello everyone, first time discussion board post for me. I have been selling on Ebay for a short time although I have been a buyer for a number of years and thought I was getting the hang of it. I have run a bricks and mortar shop for 10 years but af...

Can I sell my ebay store?

Does anybody know if I can sell my ebay store? I have tried ringing customer service and the twit on the other end of the phone says he "thinks" I can. Has anybody done this?or enquired about doing this?

Interesting Listing Experiment

During the past month or so we have one particular listing that has been performing exceptionally well.We could see that the listing was ranking very high in search results, above lots of the Chinese stuff.It sold so well in fact that we ran out of s...

• 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Help needed!!

I sold an item with best offer, buyer paid me.Weird part- the paypal email does not say service@paypal.The paypal email is headed with buyers name like you get a payment through friends and family part in paypal.On the paypal email there is no part w...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listings when you are going away

I am a hobby seller going away for a couple of weeks. I understand that as I do not have a store I just have to end all my listings if I want to stop selling during this period. Just wanting to double check this is my only option as far as eveyone is...

Resolved! Help with Bulk Editing in Scheduled Listings

I have just scheduled over a 100 listings for this weekend. I just noticed that I can now relist for 30 days, therefore I would like to change them all from the 10 day listings to 30 days. Is there a way I can do this as a bulk update instead of indi...

Late Shipment Defect - Interesting Discussion with CSR

We recently received our first late shipment defect. We use almost exclusively large letter so no tracking. An item never arrived so after discussion with the buyer we sent out a replacement item.When it arrived the buyer was happy and left us POS FB...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Hey all, I just wanted to come back and say that I got 100 extra listings. Woohooo.

Also, my previous upset customer was happy in the end, although I need to improve a lot more. They supported me, and gave me new ideas which I appreciatedI can now get cracking and sell so many things.. I am so happy.\Ebay customer service is the bes...

Resolved! Is proof of posting enough for seller protection or do you need to purchase insurance?

I am in the process of a transaction for a large amount of $$, I plan on posting to Germany using registered mail, complete with tracing number that paypal requires for seller protection.I have read that this includes insurance for up to $100.00. But...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What have I missed?

I have just started using Variation Listings (at last they have them in my category!) as well as Good till Cancelled on my main ID. I have my preferences set to display More than 10 under quantity rather than the exact quantity, but it is still showi...