Dispute

Evening,

Hoping for some help.

I have had a buyer open a dispute in Paypal , not EBay.   The claim is that I sent the wrong size item.  I had the buyer send me a photo with the item next to a ruler and it is clearly the correct size.

Question is whether PayPal can see the conversation that was already had on EBay where I tried to offer solutions ?

Any other advice would be most appreciated as well.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Dispute

As much as your first red dot hurts, I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Your reply was very well done. Not emotional like a lot do. Anyone can see that the buyer refused to return the item, and were being unreasonable leaving a red dot. I highly doubt it would stop people buying from you.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Make sure you add her Ebay ID to your Blocked list so she can't pull this stunt on you again.

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

As much as your first red dot hurts, I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Your reply was very well done. Not emotional like a lot do. Anyone can see that the buyer refused to return the item, and were being unreasonable leaving a red dot. I highly doubt it would stop people buying from you.

Thanks for compliment on my Feedback reply,  made me feel much better.

The first red dot hurt a litte, given I am new to Ebay and going above and beyond for genuine buyer and you get one like this..   Just the world of retailing and dealing with customers.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

Make sure you add her Ebay ID to your Blocked list so she can't pull this stunt on you again.

Have definitely done that and also reported her as well for making false claim.   Ebay just need to view the photos provided by her to see the item is exactly as ordered.   

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply