Does anyone else think eBay might give us 100 free listings for Australia Day?

linalyn
Community Member

just wondering, given how slow sales have been this week, whether eBay might make another of their 100 free listings offer to coincide with Australia Day this weekend ...

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Does anyone else think eBay might give us 100 free listings for Australia Day?

It came through this morning.

22-31 Jan. Auctions and BIN. Store holders only.

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

Re: Does anyone else think eBay might give us 100 free listings for Australia Day?

If store holders got one today then i doubt non store holders will get one now, generally only one promo at a time. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

The 100 and 200 offers are generally, at best, once a fortnight. I think the last one was last weekend, so not likely this weekend.

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

i'm pretty sure last 100 listings for non store finished up 12th so thought it would be this weekend - being fortnightly.  however ebay may decide to do things differently this time...

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
The new promo for stores is plain dumb. 15% off FVFs over items $100? If item sells for $100 it means you save $1.50! Woop dee woo
Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

Yet another winner.

Instead of listing at 100 you list it at 101 and spend $ 3.50 to list instead of $1.50 to save $1.50 .

Yep thats a winner for me !!!

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

timinex
Community Member

Woo hoo it's on again just got 100 free listings hope every one else gets them too

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

Here is the link for Non Store sellers..sometimes it will work..other times not!!!

Good Luck"   http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1414

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

scroll to thebottom of your my eBay >All Selling page

I just got an offer for 100 free listings this weekend on my NON store sellers account, but I didnt get an email,  just hit the ACCEPT button next to the offer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

No offers for me on either id

guess I have the weekend off listing.

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply