Does anyone else think eBay might give us 100 free listings for Australia Day?

linalyn
Community Member

just wondering, given how slow sales have been this week, whether eBay might make another of their 100 free listings offer to coincide with Australia Day this weekend ...

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Does anyone else think eBay might give us 100 free listings for Australia Day?

Invitation only and I was not invite yet again!!!!!

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

Re: Does anyone else think eBay might give us 100 free listings for Australia Day?

Agree with you. Ebay charges a lot but sellers don't get controls with all the unfairness. We have to be really really nice but still not good enough to some buyers.

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

i just got the 100 free listing on my non store seller's account too!! 23th-27th Jan.

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

putney where did you see the offer at the bottom - underneath promotional offers?  have you seen it at the blurb at the top of the screen????  have so many things to list....!!!

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

Aww.... first time in 8 months I've not had the promotions on any of my id's. Time for a rest I guess and give everyone else a go. Why can't ebay just either give everyone these freebies or get rid of the $1.50 plan? I've not paid $1.50 for any listing over these last eight months since the promotions and I'm doing very nicely so not sure what they are trying to prove.

Happy selling everyone.

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

Drats AUSTRALIA DAY promo of 100 free listings to only some,  and not me, and not to many others.  Ebay do not really want to celebrate Australia Day, as they are USA based anyway, or they would like us all to share. Would love to know how how they pick who can have the celebration for Australia day and and who cannot. 

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Hi all,

Was beginning to think it was just me, but clearly not.  Relatively new Seller & received the promos Oct, Nov, Dec I think by memory and nothing this month.  Pity, was going nicely.  I thought perhaps it was strategy on their part to encourage Sellers to up-grade their stores ???  Having made enquiries re doing that, that just opens another can of worms. Billing is 15th month, Free allocated listings beginning to end of month, was told can't up-grade Store til beginning of the month, so have to either sweat it out til then or pay for all additional listings. Grrrrrrrr

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

The current one is for non-store holders, that's why you missed out.

There was a 5000 one 13-21st for store holders.

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

Oh no ! I missed out then, I have been watching out for it, usually appears in my emails and so since I received the first few, I always check carefully now.  It usually shows up in Selling Manager too, aah well, fingers crossed for next month.

Good luck and happy selling to everyone who got it

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply