Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archiving -- Pros & Cons

Just wanted to get a few opinions about archiving.I know you can do this with your old sold items but I have never used it.Probably becasue I have never understood if/why/when I should use it. Just wondering what is the real benefit of this feature t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Click And Send Question

Hi AllI have a parcel to send which weighs under 500 grams but it is too large to fit into a 500 gram satchel. It will fit into a 3 kg satchen with out any problem, Can I put this item in the 3kg satchel but only pay for the 500 gram price when I use...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gallery Picture & Business Policy

First Question.I use file exchange to list my item.Recently I have discovered few of my listing does not have a picture on the eBay search result.I went to the Change Gallery Picture link and put my item number but when I press the button to update t...

You can list up to 30 items this month.

why do I keep getting this message?It looks like you've exceeded the number of items you can list. You can list up to 30 items this month. OK BUTTo request higher selling limits, please call us. so I follow the promts (There is no number so why say p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many chances do you give a no-show buyer?

Just how many chances do you give a buyer to pick up item?I sold a pick up only item. As my place is not easy to get to, I arranged for pick up to be at a relative's place. So made a time to be there. No show by buyer, no contact. When I rang to see ...

SHES BACK

Hi, as in my previouse post i have had a nutter buyer, she is now harrasing me on gumtree and befriending me on facebook, now i know why another seller had to get police involved, i have been following her and she now has numerouse ids, could be 1 or...

Gremlins

Anyone else having problems with Payal? Have a payment that is showing as pending in ebay but no email about an echeque and no sign of it in my Paypal account. Just this item, all others have shown up.

Buyer received empty package

Hi, I have received an email from the buyer of a pair of runners which I sent in an Aust Post 3kg satchel (with tracking). The buyer has advised that "The parcel arrived however the contents had been taken. Police have been informed. Bad luck I guess...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Incorrect postage

Help. New to selling on eBay and just sold a new golf bag. But eBay had estimated postage on the item which adds to $12 This has to be sent interstate. What do I do ????

Resolved! My eBay satchels just arrived.... Can I send items straight away?

Hi,I purchased some eBay satchels to send items cheaper for people who buy from me. My satchels just arrived, I know I have to have a click & send account which I have and I can either pay now and have a courier collect it, or pay now and lodge later...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful