SHES BACK

Hi, as in my previouse post i have had a nutter buyer, she is now harrasing me on gumtree and befriending me on facebook, now i know why another seller had to get police involved, i have been following her and she now has numerouse ids, could be 1 or a few in on it, she has a id with 2 feedback and already brought something off a newish seller, did not pay and has left her negative feedback, the poor person went from 100% to 95, should i contact her and ask her to report them or leave it alone or contact ebay, they are cyber bullies but on ebay, gets kicks out of scaring people, i am lucky and only sell now and then but if i had a store she could destroy you, this is where neg should be left so new and old could be warned, by the way she just sent new message via gumtree today as that is the only way to resell my item as she said i will never sell them, got news for her tho, thanks for reading

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

SHES BACK

probably shouldn't say

"nutter buyer"

and

"I've been following her"

in adjoining sentences..

just sayin'

Do Not involve yourself with and on behalf of others. Report this person when it affects you. If you go around making claims about this person that have not been legally established, it will backfire and it may be you in trouble.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

SHES BACK

hi nutter is nothing compared with what she has called me, followed means i went to buy something and low and behold it was her, she wrote me a weird message when i enquired about the item, thats when i went OMG,  so kept watching her item and saw the feedback she left, but yer you are maybe right, just leave it, ebay have been involved and put marks or something against her other name also they took away the 2 negs they gave me as of all the trouble they were causing, also refunded my fees, but yer like all cyber bullies just ignore

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

SHES BACK

You would think with all of the millions of people in the world you would not come across this person again, but it aint so. I have found I see the same id,s popping up time and time again in my own area of intrest and these are prople from all over the world. I,m now on first name terms with many of them.  Ebay is really just a big country town when you have the similar intrests to others and you will probably cross paths with this person again in the future. Tread lightly I say unless she is affecting you directly. ( if you want further proof, just check these forums. Any of the posters names look familiar )

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

SHES BACK

I can understand you might be running across the same buyers/sellers on ebay and gumtree, if you are looking at a certain category of item.

But i can't figure out the 'befriending me on facebook bit'.

You don't have to befriend anyone you don't know on there. Just ignore their 'friend' request and check your settings are all on private-you only or you and friends only.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply