Does anyone know of a good pen to use? Considering paper is white I want a black one

pleaseeeee....PS don'' Just to write....

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Does anyone know of a good pen to use? Considering paper is white I want a black one

A quill

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

A quill

.................without the goose still attached to it........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Unipin.    Available at all good Newsagents. ( Or here) 

Different thicknesses     Technical pens.

I love 'em.  Easy to use, not a ball point.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

any pen thats free works for me, post office has them but ya gotta cut the chain

or take the desk as well

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

I like similar ones to what Stawks said. I get them in packs of 4 from Officeworks for a few bucks. Much nicer to use than a ballpoint. If I use it to label parcels or padded mailers I put tape over it to stop it running in the event it gets wet. The PO complimented me on doing that as they have seen lots of mail with running addresses.

Don't use liquid paper on the computer screen.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

any pen thats free works for me, post office has them but ya gotta cut the chain

or take the desk as well

David, go do your shopping at the National Bank.

They don't mind if you take the pens there

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Unipin.    Available at all good Newsagents. ( Or here) 

Different thicknesses     Technical pens.

I love 'em.  Easy to use, not a ball point.

I might have to try those if they're also non-smudging (I had a tendency to wreck the address that way if the ink stays wet for a while Smiley LOL ) -  I currently use Sharpie fineliners for addressing packages, because they don't bleed, don't smudge and are water resistant, but I haven't seen any that are waterproof before. 

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Mind you, you have to give them a few seconds to dry before trying the smudge bit.

I just wrote something, and then poured some of my water on the writing.

Then tried to smear it.

All good.,,,,..still readable.

I use the 0.8 size.  I find the others too fine.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

I love the Pentel Energel Pen.- Retractable Metal Tip 0.7mm ball

Cat Very Happy

Perfect pen for moi

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply