Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer cancelled, THEN paid??

Buyer won the item, then asked me to cancel it saying it was the wrong size. So I cancel the transaction in eBay.The next day she sends me the payment, saying she DOES want it.? Where do I go from here? If I send her the item, isn't there a chance sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post

Please Sir..can I have some more. What a joke they are...The people on the ground are usually good.

Buyer requests refund for item not working

Hi, I need some advice about this issue. I sold a data flashdrive on the 6th of July, where the buyer had informed me later, on the 18th of July, that the item is not working for her - she had tried it on several devices and can't seem to be able to ...

Advice Please - eBay postage labels and B1 Boxes

Hi. I have never looked into purchasing eBay postage labels as 90% of my items are sent as large letters. But after reading that it only costs $7.15 to send up to 1kg in a B1 box, I am after some advice about this option, or are there any reasons why...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! A Victim of my own Success :(

Normally I have only a few hundred dollars at most in my PayPal account. Every time it starts to build up I see something I need (err... want) and the amount drops back down again. Recently I have bought very little but sold quite a bit and as a resu...

Item is 302023173242

Hello,Please help to me.I sold an item.The buyer paid for the item.I sent the item to the buyer with a tracking number.Australia Post site showed - the parcel was deliveredThe buyer opened a case "Item not received"The case was closed "This case was ...

Resolved! Second identity question.

Hi, I have opened another account under another user name to separate my buying activity from my selling. My problem is how to switch between accounts, every time I open an eBay page it defaults to my original user name account, then I can find no wa...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second seller account .

Hi I was wanting some advice fom the experienced multi account holders on here.I would like to open another seller acc as rarely get promotional offers and have a lot of clothes I sell for myself and others.Just wondering about the pros and cons of d...

Selling / Listing using Android apps

Hi and thanks for helping. I currently use an android phone with the latest version of Ebay installed. I list similar items (same category and certain elements of my description) and want to be able to use a template for quicker listing. What I find ...

What is Global International Priority Shipping actually charging?

I'll begin by stating that in all likelihood Ebay will probably sanction this post because criticism is not readily tolerated, but this is constructive criticism. I have communicated with several sellers and NONE of them were actually aware of what G...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful