Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problem with paypal packing slips

Hi, if you are using the paypal packing slips and you have an order that has more than 1 item, the packing slip when printed only shows the 1 item purchased in that order but gives you the $ total amount of full purchase. I have already phoned Paypal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Problem changing fonts in new format

Is anyone else having problems changing the fonts with the new format? It took me ages to get my descriptions set up exactly the way I want them and now every time I edit an existing listing or do a new listing they all have what appears to be arial ...

Unauthorised listing with my email address

An ad was listed using my details that I did NOT authorise. Please investigate and tell me how this is possible.Item # 112130979519Volvo XC60 D5 R-Design Auto AWD MY14 $16,950

How not to write an ad

Just musing here, I have no complaint or anything.I recently (well, yesterday) bought an item off a big volume seller with quite a classy, professional looking ad.Excellent, clear photos TickDimensions clearly listed TickQuick communication Tick But ...

selling list reversed

just found my list of item i'm selling reversed they were starting from the top the longest time before ending going down the list to the one ending soonest now its reversed with the ending soonest at the top (wich i prefer actually) going down to th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal and lost parcel

Hi, I recently sold an item on ebay, the buyer paid $200. I posted the item along with two other ebay buys. The other two arrived at their destination no problem but the item mentioned above did not. The buyer contacted me to say they had raised a di...

Return Request

Hi, I would like some advice on a return request I have received. I sold a brand new dress, posted, and received by buyer. Feedback received, alls good. Yesterday I received a return request as beading on front of dress is damaged. Buyer stated they ...

Resolved! I Would like to apologise To The Members Of This Board

I would like to apologise to a Lot of users of these boards for what I said. I copped a suspension which I deserved and now repent for what I said. I wish to Personally apologise To DG , Davewill and TT and others. I gave you all a hard time. The nig...

NEW FORMAT?

Hi Everybody - Just a quick question. Went to list "sell similar item" & let's me sell for 30 days, but doesn't come up wthe 3 free listings. It used to be a 2 screen procedure to relist or revise but now only one. Anybody know what's going on? Lynne

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful