Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay listing does not show images correctly on Facebook

When I share the eBay listing to Facebook the product image does not appear and I get a horrible looking eBay icon as shown below. Does anyone know if this is normal and/or how to fix it please. I think it is essential we see both eBay icon AND the p...

eBay Facebook issue.jpg

150 Free Listings (2664 promo)

Is working again: 150 Free Listings, starts 17 Sep til 26 Sep. http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 Single items only, no multiple quantity.

lucky escape... one for that list

must be a day for crazies,I get an email asking me when I might be shipping something, when last week that same international buyer purchased, paid and then said bought by accident and wanted a refund. I refunded but at my cost of course ...unrefunda...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How much to post CDs?

Hi guys, How much is it to post a CD in one of those Auspost issue cardboard CD mailers these days? Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What's the deal with 'free insertion fees'?

Just wondering why I keep being offered deals like 'free insertion fees for September' when I don't pay insertion fees (I can list up to 40 items a month which is way too much for me anyway)? Seriously, what's the point? I haven't paid insertion fees...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

50% on final value fees on your first 3 listings

Something different just came my way, may work for others: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2725 Invitation only: Save 50% on final value fees on your first 3 listings The promotion entitles you to receive 50% off Final Value Fees for three item...

Ebay treats sellers like fools, absolute joke this site is.

We recently sold a pair of boots with very descriptive pics, a month later the buyers says she wore them a few times and wasnt happy with the size and that they had marks on them that she couldnt see in the pics. She puts in a refund request and no m...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perfume postage.

Can anyone recommend how to return counterfeit perfume to a seller. I can't not send via Aust Post.

My ANDROID device can no longer mark an item as SENT nor do I have the CONTACT BUYER option.

I've today noticed that I can no longer mark an item as SENT, nor do I have the CONTACT BUYER option on my ANDROID device. I'm using an older version of the ebay app because the current one is such **bleep**. Does anybody have a simple way around thi...

Buying history

Is there anywhere now where we can check a (potential) buyer's buying history? Thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It's now re-list up to 4 times maybe.

Just relisted an item on my other ID and the new format came up and it had: Automatically relist this item up to 4 times if it doesn't sell - it's free to relist. Final value fees apply If I go to edit it then it goes back to 3 times. Then on this id...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful