Does anyone know what the new ebay postage label rates will be?

I've seen the new AP pricing schedule which is quite a nasty little price rise.

We may be able to go to 5kg per satchel size but the basic rate  has jumped by 65c with the 1kg +90c, 3kg +$1.15 and 5kg +$1.30

Nowhere have I been able to find what the eBay label prices will be though.

They used to be the same as the 1st discount level of MyPost Business ie -10% off standard rate.

Does anyone have any idea?

Surely they aren't going to push through a freight hike with no notice?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No announcement as yet

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I guess we'll just have to adapt instantly on the morning of 1/10/19 then Smiley Frustrated.

A little bit of notice would have been useful with the new pricing due in a week and large changes occurring to parcel post.

It's not as simple this time as repricing by mass, we now have to calculate volume which is not previously recorded  data.

If it was only a simple price rise I could change my postage policies in a matter of minutes but now will have to go through all >20mm thick stock manually to work out the correct satchel size independent of unit mass.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Last time they gave us 2 days notice, so I guess all we can do is watch closely over the next few days.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

The new rates start 30/9, not 1/10.  Hope Ebay advise our rates soon.  And the Australia Post MyPost is closed for update from 11pm Saturday 28th.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply