Don't do the same mistake as me when reading the Authenticity Guarantee terms and conditions.

Hey, just a warning to Sellers

There appears to be a problem link in the Australian Terms and Conditions page for Authenticity Guarantee https://pages.ebay.com.au/authenticity-guarantee-sneakers/#faq.

Please don't click on the link under the Party Roles Buyer section Authenticity Guarantee FAQs. It's an error.

It will take you to the US version of the Authenticity Guarantee FAQs, and the information isn't correct for Sellers in Australia. 

For example, I read the following:  Authenticated sneakers may be shipped to buyers in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Australia, inclusive of PO boxes. Currently, authenticated sneakers cannot be shipped to any other locations, including unincorporated territories (incl. Guam, Virgin Islands, North Mariana Islands, American Samoa and Palau) and U.S. Armed Forces bases.

This is NOT the case.

1. Items delivered to an address outside Australia are not covered by Authenticity Guarantee. 

I have raised the error with eBay, but to date, they haven't corrected the link.  

So don't get burned like I did, thinking selling to the US was covered under the AG program.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0