Don't use Australia Post anymore, use E-Go

I've totally given up on Australia Post now as they are way too expensive, too slow and too time consuming, thus why they can't make any money.

I have sent a 50cm x 50cm x 30cm box that weighed 8 kg's from Adelaide to Sydney.

Via AP it cost $56 and via E-Go it was $13.20. I paid an extra $2.00 for them to phone the receiver 30 minutes prior to delivery.

and to make matters better they pick up from me and hand deliver to the receiver.

The parcel was picked up on a Monday afternoon and I received a photo of the parcel first thing Wednesday morning when it arrived. Not bad eh ?

Why would I ever waste my time with AP again.

Australia Post, you've definitely lost me as you're paying too many fat cats at the top way too much and service is no longer your priority.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Don't use Australia Post anymore, use E-Go

The Universal Postal Union (UPU) is working towards higher renumeration for all the 'Chinese' parcels flooding the world.  More likely the Chinese Government will up the subsidy to China Post to cover the increased cost rather than increasing the local price of international mail.

http://news.upu.int/no_cache/nd/at-roundtable-on-remuneration-rates-upu-dg-summons-spirit-of-geneva-...

Message 51 of 51
Latest reply