E Bay hates me

I am sure E Bay hates me. I was successfully selling bits and pieces regularly and since going below standard and calling to see why they were cancelling so many of my listings my sales have dropped to nothing. 22 active listings and when i search any of them they either do not come up on a search or they are on the last page. No sales in over a week and that is unherd of since we started in 2012. E Bay, I am sorry.....
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

E Bay hates me

When they cancel listings they will always give a reason that I am aware of.

The most common reason at the moment seems to be lack of UPC's or "Does not Apply" as the case may be.

You cannot leave these fields blank any more. But they should state this as the reason they cancelled them tho.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

E Bay hates me

When you drop to below standard rating they also restrict the qty and dollar value you can list, do what we did check your selling limits, adjust your listings to a minimal qty, works if you have the zero stock option on that way listing does not lose its place in the search function, although they do slip down a fair way after being rated below standard, and every month at the begining they will grant you a few more listings, so hopefully one can climb back out of the hole, does take quite a while though.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

E Bay hates me

Once you get below standard then the next step will be suspended by ebay.

You won't be allowed to sell anymore period.

There isn't any quantity that you're allowed to sell because it's zero.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

E Bay hates me

I don't know why you fell below standard but even if that were not so there are many buyers who won't go near a seller with a high turnover and feedback below 99.5% and you are way below that.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

E Bay hates me

looks like you have quite a few unhappy customers, ebay does take notice of unhappy customers. more notice than unhappy sellers. i think you need to work harder making sure your buyers have no reason to complain.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

E Bay hates me

saarzi
Community Member

If you're below standard.... what did you expect?   Ebay doesnt want sales from sellers that give them a bad reputation.

Keep your standards to at least a reasonable level. Simples.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

E Bay hates me

You seem to be having a lot of complaints about the 2 x Zodiac barracuda pool cleaning cassettes. If they are giving your customers ( and you )  that much grief, why sell them ?  I had a product line that I had two complaints about in six weeks. Personally I couldnt see the problem, but my customers where not happy. I delisted them after that and have not sold them since. They might be profitable, but if they often just dont work, whats the point ?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply