E bay told me to send my email but the e bay message wont let me

swiftsew
Community Member

Hi all I hope you dont mind me asking this question . I need to get a manual invoice for an item and the e bay mailing system wont let me send my seller the details of my e mail contact, it just refuses . How can I get the information to my seller . ? Thankyou for any help as I want to pay promptly . Kindest regards Mand ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: E bay told me to send my email but the e bay message wont let me

Try something like

John smith at bigpond dot com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you have purchased something the seller should be able to send you an invoice. It will have all your details that are listed in ebay on the invoice already (including your email contact). Ask them to send you one?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I had already asked him to send me an invoice and then he sent me a message saying could I send him my email address in order to send it to me, thats when I hit the problem of not being able to send it through the e bay messaging system . I am a little worried about doing things wrong on the e bay and although my seller seems like a very good person I am a little to trusting and I dont know him from Adam at the end of the day. I just want to get things right and get my little girl her coat . thankyou for taking the time to reply I appreciate it
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

When you set up your ebay account, all your details would have had to have been entered in the system. That way when a seller sends an invoice, it comes up automatically with the buyers email address, name and mailing address. I don't know why he can't click the send invoice box and see this information.

Go in and check your details and make sure that everything is where it should be first. The system is on the wonk at the moment so maybe he is having a job sending you one but he should tell you that.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply