Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

They won't remove neg that is clearly breach of policy.

Unbelievable.Buyer claims minor damage in post wants 50% refund to avoid paypal claim and states it in message in black and white it's a lie but i give it anyway then buyer goes ahead and still files claim for snad after receiving requested refund an...

sold items

I have only just returned to selling on ebay after a break of over a year. I have sold quite a few items but now I can't find where they are, that is I mean after I have left feedback I used to put them into my sold items, now I find there is ARCHIVE...

Water Tanks Misleading Advertising

There is a seller who is advertising one of our products and they do not have access to this product. They do not use our brand name but they are using our image which we id not supply (Expect is was ripped off our website)and we have not supplied or...

View counter also not working

As well as being unable to list an item have noticed that the number of views counter is no longer visible - was there yesterday.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! sent to PO box but is at post office awaiting collection

HiIm really new to selling on Ebay and I have a problem I sent an item to a PO box which is the address supplied to me by paypal.When at look at the Aus Post tracking site it says it is awaiting collection at the post office since Thursday.I have con...

Views / Watches

Now that I am selling I have noticed that their is a heading Views/Watches. I cannot understand why the two things have been combined. I was looking for a counter to put on my selling page and it looks like it is not an option anymore. This Views/Wat...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

so with free listings, they charge over 1/3 of the selling price + take a cut of postage fees?????

Their email is offline, their listing structures are confusing to read but after adding it all up, I listed like 30 or so items and I sold 11 items with no insertion fees and some how 150$ worth of sales totals in 55$ worth of fees, yet final price l...

Resolved! Changing duration of listings created on Turbo Lister

Hi all, Super quick (possibly dumb question). I just opened a store, and want to list a bunch of items that I currently have in my inventory on turbo lister, however they currently have a 10 day duration. I want to change them to 30 day durations but...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INCORRECT FEEDBACK SCORES: I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF A SCRUPULOUS BUYER - <removed> - THIS BUYER

I have been the victim of a scrupulous buyer - - this buyer has 100% positive feedback score however when you read into his feedback he very often does not pay for the items he wins and bad comments are left. Why???????? He has no negative marks aga...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful