EBAY I THINK YOU ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH FOR HOLDING PAYMENTS!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay do not read here not matter how loudly you yell

I won't dare ask

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Oh!!........Sounds like Someone forgot to check the T&C's ,before signing on to managed payments and commencing selling, and of course it is all ebays fault.

Payment holds have been in place for at least 4 yrs, even under paypal.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

EBAY I THINK YOU ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH FOR HOLDING PAYMENTS! YOU SUCK

This is not going to get your payments released any quicker - try reading the TOS for new or returning sellers and then see the information in this link:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=481...

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@ilovepunkvinyl82 wrote:

simple, stop using eBay to sell things

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

From everything I have read, this hold doesn't last forever, just till you become a more regular seller with a reliable track record. It's ebay's way of protecting themselves and customers from fly by night swindlers who might hope to come on, sell a whole lot of nothing over a week or two, collect the cash then clear out.

Even if you have no intention of becoming a regular seller and just want to sell the odd thing here or there over the years, then yes, you might face a temporary hold on the money but my understanding is it is not a permanent hold at all, just for a few weeks, so you will eventually get your money. No need to panic.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply