EBAY IS CORRUPT

I had a buyer (who is also a seller) open a case against me without contacting me which gave me a defect straight away. i said to him he should have received the item after 2-3 days so I will post him out a replacement item. He said thank you for the fantastic response and I posted out new items. Ebay closed the case against me and gave the buyer a refund. The buyer received the replacement items and told Ebay they had received the items but Ebay said it was NOT their problem anymore and they would not retrun the refund to me. They said it was too bad for me that the refund was paid before the replacement items were received. And even the buyer saying they received the items wasnt enough to return the refund.

Now in the last 2 days I have had 2 negative feedbacks left by new buyers who are buying cheap items and 1 left feedback because they said the description could have been better- so they didnt read the description which is in clear english- and they didnt look at the photos which were clear- now I have a negative for a less than $3 item from a buyer with 7 feedback.

EVEN WORSE is the FAKE BIDDER FREEBAY IS COMPLICIT IN ALLOWING on their site!!!!!!!!!!! When I looked a who was bidding on my item safsai1  they had 3 FB so I thought "here we go again- another fake bidder and I read his 3 FB at 100% and they all said NON PAYING BUYER- so i contacted Ebay immediatley and said I DO NOT want to deal with this FAKE buyer and they said I had to wait until the end of the auction and then open a NON PAYING case if they dont pay. THEY DIDNT PAY- THEY HAVE LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK- THEY HAVE NOW GOT 7 FB at 100% and 6 of them are feedbacks saying BUYER DOESNT PAY..... so everyone beware of this fake bidder- even after warning Ebay they said they will look into and do something if the account is suspicious. I am pretty sure that he is fake and suspicous as HE HAS PAID FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

After complaining Ebay has said unfortunately they cannot remove the feedback because it doesnt breach their rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no interaction with this bidder?????????

All I did was open an UPI??????????

And they still get to leave negative feedback?????????

Hey Ebay--- or Freebay- go and get flowered you stupid <removed> who have NO idea of reality.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: EBAY IS CORRUPT

Any defects after the first one on any transactions dont count against your total. So once they ask where is my item then that is as bad as it can get for defects. makes no difference if you resolve it or not as far as defects go. It then just a matter of waht fb butyer leaves you.

Buyer scan resend money, they don't need Ebay to do it for them.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

@mightynavyblue wrote:

what do you mean lifetime ban?? how do they know who you are?

My friend setup up an account and the auto ID create basically was her name and surname and was too identifiable so she complained and they said even if she changed the ID you can see an ID history. She was told by Ebay that she could cancel her account and then sign up with any words she wanted as her name so the autocreate ID wouldnt resemble her real name and then at a later date she could update her real name.

What resources would they use to enable a lifetime ban?? I cant see how that is remotely possible or how they can enforce it. I know people who have been banned and they've had to create new accounts that werent allowed to be linked to their existing accounts. Plus there's multiple sellers on here who I have bought from over the last 8 years who have had multiple different stores and then they start another account from scratch and so on and so on.  Theres one seller who is on their 6 th store that I know of and they have been selling the exact same items for years so I would only assume they have started 6 stores coz the others have been shutdown.

That said I just buy direct from their real shop which is cheaper so I dont buy off the Ebay account anymore. I mean most sellers sent me their phone numbers, business URLS, Facebook, email address  etc in the parcel anyways. and i thought that was normal for stores.

Either way I dont buy here anymore and dont need an Ebay account really. Its just that I see alot of scams in the posts and I guess one poster was correct when they said 'in the end all the small home sellers will be defected out of the market in some way or another'.

Also it seems they removed the negative feedback the (7) buyer left on my account.... but it is still in the defects... AND that cant be removed....

IP address?

I'm sure you will be able to provide firsthand testimony soon.

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

mightynavyblue wrote:

what do you mean lifetime ban?? how do they know who you are?

You are joking aren't you?

Do you really think that ebay does not know who you are just because you use an ID that is not your real name?

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

Dave said:

IP address?

----------------

I'm no wizz at computers but it is glaringly obvious that several buyers have been able to come back on ebay under new ID's after being banned.

An IP address is easily got around-use a different computer, different location or use a program that grabs a different IP so it isn't easy to trace you. I've known several people who have done that.

An IP only shows a computer/location in any case, not who is using that computer.

I am wondering though if the seller in this case has done a few things

-start an unpaid item dispute & let it run its course

-contact ebay via phone and ask for neg feedback from any bidder who didn't pay be removed. I am pretty sure once someone gets an UPI strike their feedback can be removed.

-block bidders who have 2 or more strikes. It is not ideal i know, you should be able to block anyone with one strike full stop,but as you can't, at least make it as tight as you can.

Also I can see how a person could have a negative score, but only if they both buy and sell.

Don't give your bad buyers any feedback at all, why boost their score?

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

I had this happen a little while ago. First item got lost, buyer put in a not received request. I ended up sending a second item to buyer. Ebay refunded the purchase price to the buyer and then the buyer said they received the second item. I argued with Ebay for weeks and kept ringing them and eventually they returned my money. I just persisted. You shouldn't have to do this but be persistant, Good luck.

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

I now reply to the negative or neutral nicely and put their user name in my reply so others can see who they are.. Makes me look good and them not.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

davewil1964 please show me the policy that states 5% = lifetime ban.

Plenty of "Mays"
MAY put limits on your selling
items MAY be placed lower
MAY limit the number of items you can sell
MAY be restricted from buying or selling with other accounts,

Couldn't find the 5% = lifetime ban or or 5% WILL have you banned for life.

Guess never let the facts get in the way of a good scare campaign

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

freshw-30
Community Member
Haha, well let's say that one was working with sharkbay
Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

haha.

THREE year old thread.

Bumping it only allows people to think old policies are current. In this case they definitely aren't. So you're doing nobody a service.

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

@freshw-30 wrote:
Haha, well let's say that one was working with sharkbay

Sharkbay, feebay, freebay. I'm sure you all think you're so hilarious coming up with those terms......like you're so original and no one has ever heard them before. My sides are splitting after hearing that.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply