EBay just removed the “Selling promotions” tab from app?

dh_5346
Community Member

Okay, not sure if this is a glitch, but on my app when I press selling, the heading for selling promotions has disappeared, including my 40 free insertion listing that everyone gets. I’ve checked the website and the box in the selling hub that was previously selling promotions is now promotional offers. Is everyone else experiencing the same?
So does this mean that they are never going to do selling promotions anymore? No more $1 final value fee promotions?? :’( That is really low from eBay imo. Sure, they can do want they want but it has come to the point when selling for casual sellers is so not worth it without any selling promotions, especially now with no fee insertion fees.
Hopefully this is maybe a glitch but I’m not sure. EBay is probably laughing at their revenue where they will happily take a good percentage of everyone’s sales amount, and selling promotions become thing of the past. I really have no option but to use gumtree now, but everyone knows it’s not too great.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBay just removed the “Selling promotions” tab from app?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

The reason your 40 listings have disappeared is because everyone now gets 250,000 free listings.

Unless, as a new seller, you have some restrictions that can be lifted.

Read here for more info -

Free listings | eBay

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply