Ebay Crashed Again This Time For 13 Hours

Seems like eBay really need to get their act together They were down again from 27th November 10.00 pm until 28th November 12.30 pm. This is not good enough as store owners are paying a fee for their items to be listed. I tried to log on last night but nothing until this afternoon. I cannot understand people do not complain. No Comments on here about this..Very Odd..Check for yourself to see the outage..Now you will know why you have no sales like me...

https://aussieoutages.com/status/ebay

Crowsman

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Ebay Crashed Again This Time For 13 Hours

I was logged in between those times without any problems and had sales.

Barrie

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I had no problems this morning listing stuff.
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I was on until well after midnight last night 27-11-14 and back on again about 7.30am 28-11-14.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I really dont understand this I could not log on last night until this afternoon and the Aussieoutage link said it was down....

Crowsman

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

No problems at my end either

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

My brother and I both had the same problem from about 10pm last night through to 2pm today.

Most of the time the main ebay page would load (but sometimes not even that), as would searches & individual item pages, but my Ebay, sale records, store pages & some others simply would not load.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Mine gets slow now and again, especially on Fridays, but there were no outages in the hours mentioned.

Are you sure it wasn't just the usual eBay warning regarding possible scheduled maintenance dealys ?

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I didn't have any issues last night or today......I'm in and out of ebay due to having items listed.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@crowsman53 wrote:

I really dont understand this I could not log on last night until this afternoon and the Aussieoutage link said it was down....

Crowsman

It was likely down for some locations and not others.

Just because some people had access and were not affected, does not mean it was working ok for everyone across the country.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply