Ebay Dead in the Water

Haven't sold anything for a few weeks, in fact dead since Christmas,anyone else the same?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Ebay Dead in the Water

Really?

Your completed listing tell a very different story

I am sure many sellers would be delighted if their sale were as 'dead' as yours 

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

Yep.  About 30 sales since Christmas.

Hardly 'dead'

Adverttising maybe?

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

Not me. My sales are consistent.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

@sweet_violets wrote:

Haven't sold anything for a few weeks, in fact dead since Christmas,anyone else the same?

Wow,  you had better check your sales,  you will have a lot of grumpy customers.

Not sure if trying to advertise via the forum is legit, but hey its your game.

PS.   Sales are still going strong here

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

Lucky you rude person!..this is not an advert for my sales, it is a genuine enquiry on how other people are going.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

Rude people on here and you are another.I haven't sold anything for weeks so you are misled.

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

Oopsies.

Pants on fire.

We can see your sales.

Last sale was 15th Feb, so not even one week has gone.

| eBay

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

You get used to them but it's a shame more genuine posters looking for help like yourself don't stop by.

I have noticed a few categories I sell in slow down over the last month. Although my monthly sales amount remains the same to within 10% and this can be helped by the number of listings you have. If you already do promoted listings look at trying to increase your items. 

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Ebay Dead in the Water

@brickworksmarket wrote:

You get used to them but it's a shame more genuine posters looking for help like yourself don't stop by.

I have noticed a few categories I sell in slow down over the last month. Although my monthly sales amount remains the same to within 10% and this can be helped by the number of listings you have. If you already do promoted listings look at trying to increase your items. 

LOL,  but check their sales,  they have had many sales since xmas,  so why are they saying they have had none.

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply