Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

What a day. I had a great day, everything went to plan, packaging and post this morning โœ“ Treasure hunting, well that was a bust but referred to my death pile โœ“ delivery this afternoon, really nice buyer โœ“ good sales today โœ“ recovering from a muscle sprain injury, hobbling about but feeling more mobile โœ“ 

Then, Ebay did something nice for me. Maybe they felt I had earned it ๐Ÿ˜€ but thank you  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Anyone else like to share your Friday? I'm posting this comment late so you can answer on Saturday ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

I worked until nearly 1am, instead of finishing at 11pm. I came home and cooked some onion rings, and proceeded to stuff my face.

The end.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I worked until nearly 1am, instead of finishing at 11pm. I came home and cooked some onion rings, and proceeded to stuff my face.

The end.

Oh yeah the time difference, just shy of midnight here. Yum!! 

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Got a Neg removed and they also removed the unresolved case defect,  so all is good with the world again

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Got a Neg removed and they also removed the unresolved case defect,  so all is good with the world again

Maybe they'd had Friday night drinks ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Good news for me too!    A parcel to US sent 23 March arrived today!   The buyer was very patient and did not try to raise a dispute.  So now we know - parcels sent in March are finally arriving - 10 weeks!

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Sold an item on Friday and when the buyer paid they included a note in the transaction asking about the item's condition and specified they'll only pay (the price already paid!) if THIS and THIS and also THIS!

Then I bicycled to the PO and ate roast chicken for dinner after writing a poem.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@tazzieterror wrote:
Sold an item on Friday and when the buyer paid they included a note in the transaction asking about the item's condition and specified they'll only pay (the price already paid!) if THIS and THIS and also THIS!

Then I bicycled to the PO and ate roast chicken for dinner after writing a poem.

Hahaha that's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes there's one in every crowd. I had another non local (same state but country) buy a pick up item (large item), then told me to courier it, she would pay, well that was big of her. The car has broken down ๐Ÿ˜ Let's see, am I going to spend 3 hours boxing up something that would cost a fortune to send (adding to my risk of a return case) on a Friday night, or ever lol, am I going to use a courier company period, or would I instead......

Head to Muzz Buzz for another coffee, enjoy the drive in the rain, come home relax and catch up on the community happenings?

I chose the latter. I chose the least stressful course of action lol Thank you for your wonderful comment

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@curraone wrote:

Good news for me too!    A parcel to US sent 23 March arrived today!   The buyer was very patient and did not try to raise a dispute.  So now we know - parcels sent in March are finally arriving - 10 weeks!

Awesome that's fantastic ๐Ÿ‘

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

I unashamedly slept until 2pm today. Smiley LOL

It's been a long week, lots of new people interested in crafts at the moment, which at one point recently saw my sales almost double (peak was up 90%, it's gone back to a more consistently manageable 30% now, though ๐Ÿ™‚ ), and I've re-opened international shipping elsewhere for a 3 week trial period (since I had a lot of regulars asking to buy stuff they were running out of - fully tracked shipments only, with 6-8 week ETAs through DHL, fingers crossed it all goes well Smiley LOL). 

Ultimately, I'm pretty indifferent to eBay, but I Heart my customers. (Most of 'em, anyway - not so much the regular who recently left me a no-contact neg after 5 years of buying from me without any previous issues whatsoever - really disappointing; or the person who left me a low review elsewhere because they bought a 5m length of soldered link chain and got exactly that - they expressed disappointment it wasn't cut, I guess my crystal ball letting me know that and what length to cut it to is on the fritz). 

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply