Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

What a day. I had a great day, everything went to plan, packaging and post this morning โœ“ Treasure hunting, well that was a bust but referred to my death pile โœ“ delivery this afternoon, really nice buyer โœ“ good sales today โœ“ recovering from a muscle sprain injury, hobbling about but feeling more mobile โœ“ 

Then, Ebay did something nice for me. Maybe they felt I had earned it ๐Ÿ˜€ but thank you  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Anyone else like to share your Friday? I'm posting this comment late so you can answer on Saturday ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@digital*ghost wrote:

I unashamedly slept until 2pm today. Smiley LOL

It's been a long week, lots of new people interested in crafts at the moment, which at one point recently saw my sales almost double (peak was up 90%, it's gone back to a more consistently manageable 30% now, though ๐Ÿ™‚ ), and I've re-opened international shipping elsewhere for a 3 week trial period (since I had a lot of regulars asking to buy stuff they were running out of - fully tracked shipments only, with 6-8 week ETAs through DHL, fingers crossed it all goes well Smiley LOL). 

Ultimately, I'm pretty indifferent to eBay, but I Heart my customers. (Most of 'em, anyway - not so much the regular who recently left me a no-contact neg after 5 years of buying from me without any previous issues whatsoever - really disappointing; or the person who left me a low review elsewhere because they bought a 5m length of soldered link chain and got exactly that - they expressed disappointment it wasn't cut, I guess my crystal ball letting me know that and what length to cut it to is on the fritz). 

Wow, that is beyond disappointing. Why would they do that. Maybe they're going through a bad time in their life or something. Sorry for you, that can really get you down. Good luck with your international sales. Keep us updated. Be interesting to hear if transit times are improving

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@curraone wrote:

Good news for me too!    A parcel to US sent 23 March arrived today!   The buyer was very patient and did not try to raise a dispute.  So now we know - parcels sent in March are finally arriving - 10 weeks!

Terrific! My parcel I posted on April 21st to the US is finally in the buyer's state, so hopefully delivery soon. He has also been very patient and has no contacted me asking where it is, or opened a dispute. Thankfully some US citizens know it's not all about them and want everything delivered a week before they bought it.

As for my day today, I made my dinner at lunch time, because I worked again this afternoon. It sucked. My food, not work. Well, work sucked too, but not as much as my dinner. Thankfully got off on time tonight, but I suspect I will get called back at some point. In view of that, I'm about to fry up some onion rings!!!

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

You would fade away into a wraith if it wasn't for onion rings.

And you know what happens to wraiths.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey, I spent most of my life being accused of being anorexic (even though I ate like a horse). Then, in the last 4 years I doubled my weight. I have to do everything I can to maintain it! It was either onion rings, or roast lamb and rosemary shapes (Haven't actually tried them yet, but the vegemite ones and the sausage sizzle ones are to die for!). I opted for the onion rings. They will keep me going longer than shapes if I happen to get called back in tonight.

Hopefully I'm not a wraith tonight!

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Hey, I spent most of my life being accused of being anorexic (even though I ate like a horse). Then, in the last 4 years I doubled my weight. I have to do everything I can to maintain it! It was either onion rings, or roast lamb and rosemary shapes (Haven't actually tried them yet, but the vegemite ones and the sausage sizzle ones are to die for!). I opted for the onion rings. They will keep me going longer than shapes if I happen to get called back in tonight.

Hopefully I'm not a wraith tonight!

Yeah I couldn't stop losing weight a few years ago. All adult clothes were too big for me. It was terrible, I had to shop in the children's section but children's clothes aren't designed for adults. It was quite a challenge. I had more luck in op shops. I stuffed my face trying to stop weight loss, eventually did after about 6 months. My metabolism was that revved up from physical activity, it went into overdrive lol fine now but I was getting pretty worried there for a while

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Don't happen to have a spare stress ball do you? Wait they probably sell them on Ebay ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

My day was going well........

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Ebay I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜

1,811 listings for stress balls, even glow in the dark ones ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘Œ

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply