Ebay Labels / tracking on Aust Post website

I posted an ebay 3kg satchel with an ebay label (printed Thursday night) & lodged it over the counter Friday morning & I have lodgement receipt. Ebay automatically uploaded tracking number to the sold listing. Checked at home yesterday afternoom & tracking was showing as "Accepted by Aust Post".
Checked again this morning to see if it progressed, now Aust Post shows "invalid tracking number"! Anyone else having the same problem? Maybe it's connected to the label printing issue?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Because the tracking number was accepted by the system when you lodged the parcel, my guess would be it's some sort of glitch with the AP website.  I would give it 24 hours, and if it doesn't update then call AP on Monday.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you for responding to my problem black*poppy, Fixed now.

This morning I cross-checked the tracking number automatically uploaded by eBay against the number on the PO lodgement receipt & the confirmation email rec'd from eBay.

Believe it or not, the automatically eBay uploaded number had an extra numeral 9 in it...the confirmation email didn't nor did the lodgement receipt...I have now edited it & all is as it should be.

I have used the eBay labels numerous times without any tracking problems & will double check the number in future. Cheers. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply