Ebay Managed Payments - Not Paying Out. Any Solutions?

Hi,

First of all, I know this isn't the place to find official support, but I figured I'd check if any other sellers had had this problem and had been able to resolve it. So, the situation is:

• I'm signed up to ebay managed payments and have successfully received several payments through the new system. My last successful payout was last Friday, 28 May.
  • I had funds pending on the same Friday which cleared into 'available' early Monday morning. Since then, I've had further funds clear into 'available' as well. However, I am no longer getting a payout (I have had daily payouts selected since the switch from PayPal to ebay managed payments). It also states that there is no scheduled payout.
  • I have contacted ebay support several times and they've just said that IT is working on it and that I would have to wait 3-5 days to even get a further response from them, and I'm not holding my breath that it'll actually be fixed in that timeframe.
  • In the past week I've had to pay over $600 in shipping, which the held funds should be covering. If I don't receive the funds soon, I will literally not be able to afford to send any further orders I have until the funds do clear. This is obviously not ideal for me as a seller, or for my buyers.

So, has anyone else encountered a similar problem and had it resolved? The only thing I can think of that may be causing a problem is that I have a return open. It has been resolved however (the buyer has agreed to a partial refund, they just haven't accepted it as they only seem to check ebay every 3-4 days). But this shouldn't put all of my funds on hold, and PayPal has already put the associated funds on hold as the sale was from before the switchover. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and any help or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Ebay Managed Payments - Not Paying Out. Any Solutions?

No sorry, MP is the only way now for sellers to be paid by eBay.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks katistrophik for your help.

It's sad. I think ebay is just discouraging people to sell on their platform, perhaps to benefit the large corporate sellers. First increased fees, and secondly, making it more difficult for sellers to access their funds. I for one, won't be selling on their platform anymore.

I've just sold an expensive pre-owned item and shipped it off to overseas find out my money's on hold until the item delivered. With the current flight restrictions it might be weeks before I see my money. On top of that I have funds that are "available" but not paid out to me, due to that "IT issue" that I can't seem to access a "verification screen".

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

m_s_709
Community Member

Hi yes I'm having the same problem. Funds are shown as "available" but despite a Daily schedule of payouts, no payouts have occurred. I have contacted eBay about this via the online chat  and get the same response as you - technical glitch, should be ok within 24-48 hours. Its been a week now and still no change.

I'm not sure how to progress this. Ive tried Twitter but no response to either my tweets or DMs.

Michelle

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Have you had no payouts at all or just not being paid the next day after a sale. I find sales take 3 days to arrive in my bank account except for thursday-saturday which take a few days longer.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

it is tough to get any answers

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I have same issue and exactly same date 28th of msy 2022. No payouts after that and they said it will be resby 26th of the June. What did they answer you. Is your one resolved yet. Plz update. 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

OP had this problem 12 months ago.  Have you contacted ebay with your problem.  Note date they started thread.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply