Ebay contact details in Australia?

Can't contact support via site, can not list items after they finished at 8.30 tonight? Time to send Ebay a bill for non performance of this site, we pay plenty in fees and get no respect or information on outages or the changes they make so time they paid for it! Does anybody have details of their legal contacts here?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Ebay contact details in Australia?

Interesting, I wonder if that was the case and can be proven when i signed up 10 years ago? I can't find it in the current agreement as written? Maybe the case, no lawyers need to be involved. I just want a place i can send an invoice, see if that gets a responce and take it from there....will like to see what they come up with to say that is what I agreed to? Ebay has become far less relivant to our business, is used as an advertising tool mostly in a strategic plan....just putting it back on ebay to be responcable for their actions....might not win but will be one of the many that needs a voice in one way or another....can't even contact them at the moment via the site....Ebay only exsists with us as sellers but that point is being missed I think...think we will just move on....good to have a vent. Fact is we can't list again, solving this is ebay's job. Don't get mad, get even...

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Ebay contact details in Australia?

I can relate, and not spending time on it but sending an invoice to see reaction is an interesting excercise.

I do similarly at times to plant seeds in minds of corporations that have forgotten integrity.

Keep us posted on reactions if any are received.

image host
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply