Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay And Australia Post

What a load of **bleep** they all are. I contacted ebay about a Return Request (The First Ever) about an item the buyer was not happy with. I followed their Return Policy as requested. Stated that I would issue a complete refund as is stated in my li...

10,00 free listings

that should be 10,000 free listing. 3 days people, get crackin. Not sure if this will work it says invitation only http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2946

Resolved! Having Trouble Singing Into E-Bay.

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble signing into E-BAY? A message came up incorrect password, so I changed my password thinking that would work But no, it still comes up incorrect password. I would of liked to list items for the weekend.

How can I increase my sales

I have no idea how to increase my sales beyond what they are now, it has been suggested to drop proces but I dont feel that his is the issue, please advise or give tips if possible...cheers

Cancelling a transaction for buyer?

Probably a totally stupid and obvious question (and admit I'm being lazy and not searching, but ebay changes things so often I want to be sure I'm doing this properly) but like the title states, what happens when cancelling a transaction for a buyer?...

odd address

Hi Today i sold a item (a digital game) The buyer paid, has only a few purchases total on ebay, so i clicked the username and said they were based in italy. But the shipping address and paypal funds came form the US (same as what it said on eaby), so...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer can make their feedback profile PRIVATE?!

A buyer left me a negative positive ("does LOOK like theres 200 seeds" - there was 208, and they are packed on camera). So I had a look at their feedback profile. Can't access it - buyers can make their feedback history private, so sellers can not se...

• 37 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can't contact ebay regarding issue

I had a buyer pay for an item and since i didn't offer pickup we decided to mutally cancel the sale. Unfortunately I refunded him via paypal first rather than through ebay so when i go to cancel my item after selecting the reason, I get the pop-up te...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Dreaded Mobile App

Mobile phone users - can you tell me please, when you log in, are UPI's visible on your landing page?

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal possibly down

Is anyone else unable to log into paypal? For the past 24 hours i have been unable to pay for anything with paypal or log into the paypal website. It just keeps connecting and then times out with the message * secure connection failed *. Every other ...

A workaround for the LHS Actions column relocation

Well it rather looks like the LHS relocation of the Actions column is the new default.Yet another notable "improvement" with our best interests at heart. If, like me, you find it extremely annoying, and, like me, you've discovered you can't move it b...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful