Ebay issues

Anybody else going bonkers with Ebay issues this morning?

I'm struggling to move between pages, click on listings, open the Boards etc

Half the pages are timing out and becoming non-responsive.

Is it just me?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Ebay issues

seems all good here for a change.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

ok here - using Firefox, what about you?
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

I've only done limited things this morning, but it seems to be working OK for me.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

Mine is OK today, although I had similar problems last week. Do you use a wireless modem ? I turned mine off for 30 seconds and restarted it and it fixed my problems. Its been perfect ever since.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

hi Chameleon, 

yes I tried switching the wireless modem off earlier today, but problems are still persisting.

Mainly seems to be centred on the Ebay site as I can navigate other web sites with no problems.

I am now trying a different browser - was using Chrome, now trying Safari.

Will see how that goes 😞

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

i had the same issues this morning its a bit slow and strange logging on the nboars  but all other internet is fine , 

no problems on ebay  only here the boards  it keeps telling me times out and cant connect  then it does

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

I had problems all day yesterday, strangely enough ebay was one of the only pages I could get to load, eventually. Took all day to print off one postage label. It was the same on my tablet.  Just switched off in the end, switched on again this morning to more of the same. Managed to find the number for my isp and gave them a call. They reset my modem from their end and all is now good.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

yes I am hving big problems too on ebay

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay issues

there seam to be problems everywhere and they are blaming the sydney storms yesterday , i am getting repeat messages from sydney on my phone and on my email, invoices that were sent yesterday are getting to me know, oh well should be fixed soon i think.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply