Ebay not respecting covid times postage issues

Hello, As a regualr seller i have had a heap of issues with the postage during covid.

Most customer understand but one requested a full refund and seriouly ebay were so quick to refund and close the case now obviosuly the item has arrived and I am left with the mess trying to demand payment from the buyer.

huge mess and waste of time if ebay had waited a couple more days the postage invstiagtion would have taken place and also the item turned up anyway, which i knew it would!

Anyone else got these issues?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Most sellers have this issue and the quickest and easiest way to get around it is to extend your handling time but still post quickly.

That will etend the ebay estimated delivery dates and buyers cannot open a dispute.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

People can just be really thoughtless sometimes, impatient and self entitled.

I was actually amazed prior to Xmas how quickly parcels from eBay and other online sites arrived. I ordered my last parcel around 16th December, serioiusly not even considering it would arrive before Xmas, it arrived 4 days later, impressive.

People are quick to jump the gun these days, almost as if they are looing for a fight.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Have a read of this, you may have some reourse here if any of the late deliverries complained about were between 17/12 and 05/01

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements/New-Government-Restrictions-How-We-re-Supporting...

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply