Ebay sales dropped dramatically 60% in the last month

Hi everyone,

been a seller now on eBay for 10years. Never had this happened before my selling has dropped 60% in the last month. Has anyone else experiencing this.

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

Re: Ebay sales dropped dramatically 60% in the last month

Your response sounds like you work for eBay protecting the guilty.

Message 41 of 73
Latest reply

Your response is typical of those throwing a tantrum over being given factual information based on eBay policy

You may think should should get special treatment, or not have to follow correct procedures ,but you know what thought did

You also seem to think you are so special anyone who works for eBay is reading your comment . Funny stuff

Also, given your reply, what competitor's site do you work for?

Message 42 of 73
Latest reply

@gunzel42 wrote:

Your response sounds like you work for eBay protecting the guilty.

LOL,  your response and lack of answer to a very simple question, makes me think you may have breached feedback protocol.

And I wish I worked for Ebay, as then I could take a look at the Database and see what your feedback actually said.  I guess it would make some very interesting reading.

Message 43 of 73
Latest reply

No I am just sick to death of eBay protecting dodgy sellers for their own profits.  It is frustrating going to the trouble of bidding/purchasing, then having to go through the drawn out claim process, only to have the seller able to continue trading.  The feedback simply stated that Paypal had to refund and to avoid this seller.  I don't work for a competitor, I am just over having to claim back from dodgy sellers who keep getting away with it.

Message 44 of 73
Latest reply

@gunzel42 wrote:

The feedback simply stated that Paypal had to refund and to avoid this seller. 

And that's why the feedback was removed, any mention of a eBay or Paypal claim is automatic grounds for removal.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 45 of 73
Latest reply

It was legitimate feedback stating that Paypal refunded and to avoid this seller.   This subject is about why people aren't purchasing through eBay - and my reason is that eBay does not deal appropriately with sellers who do the wrong thing.

Message 46 of 73
Latest reply

@gunzel42 wrote:

I am just over having to claim back from dodgy sellers who keep getting away with it.

From this comment it sounds to me that you seem to deal with a lot of dodgy sellers,  maybe its the products you buy, or you don 't check feedback.  Maybe look at how you use the site.

Message 47 of 73
Latest reply

@gunzel42 wrote:

It was legitimate feedback stating that Paypal refunded and to avoid this seller. 

What don't you understand about the fact that to mention an eBay or Paypal dispute is against eBay's feedback policies ?

Message 48 of 73
Latest reply

It is no different to other feedback that has been left for this seller both shortly before and after.

Message 49 of 73
Latest reply

@gunzel42 wrote:

It is no different to other feedback that has been left for this seller both shortly before and after.

Very strange that if they all mentioned an eBay or Paypal dispute, only yours was removed.

Or is there more to the story that you've given us ?

Message 50 of 73
Latest reply