Ebaysync / Ebaylink for Woocommerce

Is anyone else using Ebaylink for Woocommerce?

I tried using EbaySync and it was fantastic! Although after using it for only one week I heard that it won't be supported anymore from 31st December and it would be replaced by EbayLink. So I swapped over to Ebaylink, and have been 'trying' to use it for the last couple of weeks but am finding it so frustrating. It doesn't seem to be anywhere near as good as the previous EbaySync.

Does anyone have any recommendations on connecting woocommerce to ebay? Would love to know if there are any better options out there.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Where did you hear that Ebay Sync won't be supported anymore?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

codisto
Community Member
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yet another costly implementation. Codisto must have a golden handshake with Woo.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Please explain how your point is relevant to the THREE year old post you replied to.

Or the subject of this thread.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

So many dead threads being reincarnated. It's making my head hurt. A lot. The mods certainly have their work cut out for them at the moment.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Codisto is rock solid though.  Expensive but well worth it.  Support is pretty good and once you get over the initial learning curve it's pretty intuitive.  I use BigCommerce, the Woo integration might be different.  

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you 

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply