Entering items for sale when selling limit reached

Is there any way that I can have items for sale entered and 'ready to go' when my selling limit has been reached for the month?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

can you use "scheduled"   - list them to start at a future date

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Have you attached a credit card to your account ? If so you can call customer support ( top right of toolbar and follow prompts to phone them ) and request an increase in your selling limit. If not it may still be worth calling them to have a chat about increasing the limit as they do have processes in place that can help with increased selling limits.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

When i type up my items & click on save for later it will save 20 items for when I'm ready to list.I don't do scheduled items option as it will cost an extra $1.50 i think.

I usually delete sold & posted items to make room for saved items but i don't know if it makes any difference.

If you go to All Selling they are down the end after the listed & sold items.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

eBay also has a new draft listing feature, where you can create and save multiple listings, it's currently showing in the left-hand menu of Selling Manager (Pro) though, and I can't see it in the menu in the normal selling view - if you're subscribed to Selling Manager (the non-Pro version is free for everyone, whereas the Pro version is only free with a store subscription), the option may become available.

They also have a new bulk listing tool, which I had a look at last night. It'd be handy if selling lots of similar items. To access that, just click on 'Sell an item' from the 'Sell' dropdown menu, then at the top-right will be a link to create listings in bulk - mine has a little pop-up dialogue box to point it out. ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Narelle, I'm not being charged any extra fees for scheduling listings which are part of my 40 free listings per month. The $1.50 fee may well become applicable after the 40 free listings have been used but I've never exceeded 40 in one month so I can't be sure about that.
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks,i thought it used to say next to the shedule start that it cost extra.

Good to know 'cos I've often got visitors & their squawking offspring holding me up on my preferred listing day.Sunday.

You are informative,i like your posts CQ Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you Narelle, it's very nice of you to say so (although some others may disagree). ๐Ÿ˜‰

You're quite right though, it does state very clearly that it costs an extra $1.50 to schedule listings but every time I've done so, which is quite frequently, I am informed that the additional $1.50 fee has been waived and my assumption is that it's because I've been using one of my 40 free listings. Fortunately eBay tells you before the listing goes live if there are any additional fees payable so you always have the option of removing any additional features which are costing you extra before you actually upload it.
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Or you can download Turbo Lister.

That way you can store as many listings as you like and then just upload them to eBay when you want,good.gif

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

Or you can download Turbo Lister.

That way you can store as many listings as you like and then just upload them to eBay when you want,good.gif

Another vote for Turbo Lister

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply