Entering items for sale when selling limit reached

Is there any way that I can have items for sale entered and 'ready to go' when my selling limit has been reached for the month?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Hmm seems for Mac I have to download Garage Sale.

Thanks,hope the O.P got as much outa this thread as i did Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Narelle although I am not a Mac user I have been told, and comments on the boards support this, that isale is cheaper and easier to use than garagesale.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

As stated above, you can save up to 20 listings to finish later.  I don't use it but a friend does it all the time and she tells me she can only see the last five, but she can see the others when she's started the first five going.  If you don't know how to save listings, on the second page (first page??) it's got "save for later" up the top right.

I have Drafts on both my selling IDs - one is a shop and the other isn't.  My friend hasn't got a shop, but she hasn't got a drafts section.  It seems some people get certain features but others don't.

If you schedule items they're counted as listings for the purposes of your selling limits.  For example, if your limit is 100 items and you have 10 listings in scheduled, you can only have 90 active or sold listings for that month.  As soon as items drop into Unsold you can replace them with more listings, so long as Scheduled + Active + Sold doesn't exceed 100 (or whatever your limit is).

For narelle, it says $1.50 on scheduled items if you've already used your 40, but if they start when you've got freebies you don't get charged anything.  The fees charged are the fees applicable at the time you list, not at the time you schedule, though they originally show as the fees applicable when you're scheduling.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks,will have a look it.I like the user friendly eBay listing system 'cos I'm  used to it . I'm a low tech woman in a high tech world Smiley Happy

Usually the 20 that i can save is enough for me but sometimes it would be handy to store more for the 100 free listings.Also handy for times I'm motivated to type up all the tedious details that i seem to require in my listings.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Oops, just checked and it doesn't look like the scheduled listings are counted as part of the selling limit. I know they used to be!!
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks all, what a comprehensive set of solutions! I now have a number of things to try.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply