Fast 'n' FREE -- Why don't we qualify

It seems to us that our listings meet all the criteria below, but still none of them are showing the Fast 'n' FREE badge.

Anyone got any clues what we could be missing to stop this badge?

This is affecting both our stores.

The eBay Fast 'N Free logo appears on listings when all the following conditions are met:

• Both the buyer and the item are located within an Australian postcode (excluding Lord Howe Island NSW 2898, Norfolk Island NSW 2899, Christmas Island WA 6798, Cocos Keeling Islands WA 6799, Australian Antarctic Territories TAS 7151)

• The seller is an eBay Top Rated Seller

• The listing offers free postage

• Based on the seller and buyer postcodes, eBay can estimate with a high level of confidence that the item will be delivered within four business days

• The listing isn’t in Classified Ad format

• On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free will only be used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.

Generally listings with free postage and either same business day or one business day handling will qualify for Fast ‘N Free if we can estimate with a high level of confidence, based on the seller’s and buyer’s postcodes, that the item will be delivered within four business days.

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

This is how mine looks.... You can see the "Get It Fast" option just below Express Post

View solution in original post

Message 23 of 52
Latest reply

I now have it working on all my free postage listings. The only thing I changed was I added my postcode to the item location on the revise your listing page. Makes sense that eBay can't estimate if it will get somewhere within 4 days if it doesn't know what postcode the item is in.

View solution in original post

Message 43 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Hi, I think you need to have an Express Post Option as well. The Express option doesn't need to be free though.
Message 2 of 52
Latest reply

Edit: Sorry I see that you do. I can't see your handling time frames though could that be it?
Message 3 of 52
Latest reply

Yeah we have handling time specified as same day as long as we receive the order by 2pm.

We also have FREE postage.

And Express as an option.

30-day returns

Message 4 of 52
Latest reply

I really don't know - I looked up several listings (other seller's) that would technically qualify, and some showed the F&F logo while others didn't, and there wasn't any discernable difference (eg postage services selected were the same), other than the dates eBay showed for the ETA. The F&F listings say on or before a date within 4 days, the non F&F show between two dates, one falling within the 4 days and one falling outside of 4 days, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the average delivery time estimate, as I saw eBay say they also take seller's postage history for delivery time into account (in the US, tracking is used to determine that, but in Australia, for non-registered letter rate items, I can only presume they base that on the average time it takes for buyers to leave feedback ? ) 

Message 5 of 52
Latest reply

Are you sure you don't have to offer Free Express Postage?

Message 6 of 52
Latest reply

For Fast and Free I am almost certain you have to offer free express post - not just express post as an option.

Message 7 of 52
Latest reply

@jensmanchester wrote:

For Fast and Free I am almost certain you have to offer free express post - not just express post as an option.

Some of the listings I looked at with F&F had express post available, but at a cost. 

Message 8 of 52
Latest reply

DG - yes I just realised that as I have just been checking some listings. From what I can work out it depends on the postcode of the seller and the buyer as to whether or not Fast and Free also shows on items offering free regular post.

When I checked some items from a local seller it shows as Fast and Free but when I checked items from an interstate seller it doesn't show. Both sellers were offering free standard post plus express post at an additional cost.

Message 9 of 52
Latest reply

@jensmanchester wrote:

DG - yes I just realised that as I have just been checking some listings. From what I can work out it depends on the postcode of the seller and the buyer as to whether or not Fast and Free also shows on items offering free regular post.

I think so, too - any of the free-post listings I looked at with an estimated delivery date outside of the 4 days (even if the first, early date was within) didn't get the logo. 

Message 10 of 52
Latest reply