Fast 'n' FREE -- Why don't we qualify

It seems to us that our listings meet all the criteria below, but still none of them are showing the Fast 'n' FREE badge.

Anyone got any clues what we could be missing to stop this badge?

This is affecting both our stores.

The eBay Fast 'N Free logo appears on listings when all the following conditions are met:

• Both the buyer and the item are located within an Australian postcode (excluding Lord Howe Island NSW 2898, Norfolk Island NSW 2899, Christmas Island WA 6798, Cocos Keeling Islands WA 6799, Australian Antarctic Territories TAS 7151)

• The seller is an eBay Top Rated Seller

• The listing offers free postage

• Based on the seller and buyer postcodes, eBay can estimate with a high level of confidence that the item will be delivered within four business days

• The listing isn’t in Classified Ad format

• On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free will only be used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.

Generally listings with free postage and either same business day or one business day handling will qualify for Fast ‘N Free if we can estimate with a high level of confidence, based on the seller’s and buyer’s postcodes, that the item will be delivered within four business days.

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Fast 'n' FREE -- Why don't we qualify

You should be able to revise to add the Get It Fast option, it can be done in bulk via Selling Manager, but if done individually you might have to click the "Add or remove options" link in order to tick the box and bring it up on existing listings. 

BTW None of ozfalcon's listings show as Fast n' Free to me, as I'm in Adelaide and the ETA dates fall outside of 4 days.

Message 21 of 52
Latest reply

I have been into the bulk editor using SMPro and for the life of me I cannot see anywhere to choose the Fast n FREE option.

I assume you would need to edit the postage policy. And any change would affect all listings using that particular policy.

At the moment we are still hamstrung by the web site problem that will not allow us to edit a single listing via the Revise link.

Message 22 of 52
Latest reply

This is how mine looks.... You can see the "Get It Fast" option just below Express Post

Message 23 of 52
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

I have been into the bulk editor using SMPro and for the life of me I cannot see anywhere to choose the Fast n FREE option.

I assume you would need to edit the postage policy. And any change would affect all listings using that particular policy.

At the moment we are still hamstrung by the web site problem that will not allow us to edit a single listing via the Revise link.

Just to clarify, there is no option to enable Fast n' Free, it is just something eBay will automatically apply and show the buyer if the ETA is no more than 4 days.

In SMP, for the Get It Fast logo (which is basically an advertisement that the buyer can get it faster than the standard delivery ETA by choosing express post), you need to edit the domestic postage option, and underneath the service / price options, should be a check box that says "Show Get It Fast on your listing. You must offer domestic overnight postage and a maximum handling time of one business day."

Message 24 of 52
Latest reply

OK. I just tried an experiment.

I de-listed one of our BIN items and then re-listed it.

I found the option to enable Fast and FREE so I selected it. This is the only change I made to the listing.

When I tried to list the item I got a RED error message.

Said something like "you must offer an overnight delivery option to choose this".

I thought offering Express mail as an "overnight" option would qualify but apparently not.

So I just re-listed as it was.

*** FAIL ***

Message 25 of 52
Latest reply

Have you tried the exact same express option as my attachment above?

Message 26 of 52
Latest reply

Thanks Ozfalcon,

I just de-listed/re-listed yet another item.

Found and selected the same express option as you have pictured, then ticked the option for Fast and FREE.

This time it allowed me to save and list the item without the error I got above.

But when I view the listing the Fast and FREE still does not show up.

Message 27 of 52
Latest reply

What is the item number for your listing that you just created?
Message 28 of 52
Latest reply

Message 29 of 52
Latest reply

Perhaps it just takes some time to percolate thru.

I also viewed the listing using this UID so I wasn't viewing my own listing just in case that made a difference.

But no... Still no Fast and FREE showing.

Message 30 of 52
Latest reply