Fast 'n' FREE -- Why don't we qualify

It seems to us that our listings meet all the criteria below, but still none of them are showing the Fast 'n' FREE badge.

Anyone got any clues what we could be missing to stop this badge?

This is affecting both our stores.

The eBay Fast 'N Free logo appears on listings when all the following conditions are met:

• Both the buyer and the item are located within an Australian postcode (excluding Lord Howe Island NSW 2898, Norfolk Island NSW 2899, Christmas Island WA 6798, Cocos Keeling Islands WA 6799, Australian Antarctic Territories TAS 7151)

• The seller is an eBay Top Rated Seller

• The listing offers free postage

• Based on the seller and buyer postcodes, eBay can estimate with a high level of confidence that the item will be delivered within four business days

• The listing isn’t in Classified Ad format

• On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free will only be used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.

Generally listings with free postage and either same business day or one business day handling will qualify for Fast ‘N Free if we can estimate with a high level of confidence, based on the seller’s and buyer’s postcodes, that the item will be delivered within four business days.

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

So it seems entirely possible that because we mostly use large letter (not trackable),

and becasue our PostCode is far northern suburbs of Brisbane that for most buyers the calculated time falls outside the time needed to qualify for display of the logo.

Even tho we drop 99% (except for ebay satchels) into our local red PO box. Means that they actually go the the nearest mail dist centre which for us would be Northgate. Not from our suburb.

Seems it would be a bit difficult to actually display this little logo on your listings.

Makes more sense now I think.

Message 11 of 52
Latest reply

I think if the max time is 4 days or less (as worked out by ebay/AusPost) it will display the logo (assuming all the other stuff is met).

Message 12 of 52
Latest reply

I have fast n free on all my listings.

When you create a listing, have you ticked the fast n free box?
Message 13 of 52
Latest reply

Hi Ozfalcon,

Didn't know there was a box to tick.

That might explain it.

Where can I find that box?

Message 14 of 52
Latest reply

When you are listing it is under additional options in the postage section. Lately I have noticed that I have had to change my express option to express parcel post rather than express satchel for it to accept the option. It may take a while to come up because some books I changed the other day haven't changed yet although I ticked the box and changed from satchels.

Message 15 of 52
Latest reply

I've tried to find this box to tick.

Can you tick it when you revise an active listing?

Or is it only available when you are newly listing?

Message 16 of 52
Latest reply

I can get it up by pressing the change button in:

Additional options
You haven't selected Get it Fast options for this listing.

Change

After pressing it I get this to tick:

Additional options

Get It Fast  Help on get it fast
 Show Get It Fast on your listing if you offer domestic overnight postage and a maximum handling time of one business day.

The tick box has been removed as invalid HTML but I'm sure you get the idea

Message 17 of 52
Latest reply

It must be when you are creating a new listing rather than revising existing.

Because I don't have the option you show when I am revising an active listing.

I'd like to be able to add this option to our existing active BIN listings as it appears we meet ALL the Criteria. Just that we never saw this checkbox when we were creating all our listings. And they are all GTC listings now.

Next time we are creating a new listing I will look out for it.

Message 18 of 52
Latest reply

Get it fast is not actually the same as Fast n' Free. Get It Fast will appear on listings that offer an express post option (whether it's at a cost or not), with a handling time of 0-1 days.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/get-it-fast.html

Message 19 of 52
Latest reply

OK Thanks DG.

So our listings show neither "Fast n FREE" nor "Get It Fast".

Well that's when we look at our own listings. Could this be simply it?

Maybe it shows when a buyer is looking from some other location that's not us/ours.

And we do appear to satisfy all the criteria for either or both of these.

Still a bit 'confussled' here about this one.

Message 20 of 52
Latest reply