Fed Up with new eBay changes!

namnie
Community Member

Hi all, I’m fed up with the changes ebay are making to selling. 😖 We can no longer strike an “unpaid item” claim.  I have had many a sale completed after striking a non payment because buyers don’t want a strike against their account  or they had forgotten they bid.  Not happy with the new formatting of landing pages.  It worked well before why do they have to change things?   Leave it alone ebay!😖

I’d call it quits but unfortunately at the moment I need ebay😖

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can cancel a sale with the reason of unpaid and the buyer will allegedly get a strike. And it now takes less than 8 days.

As a seller it might pay you to keep up to date with eBay announcements. Available on this page.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@namnie wrote:

Hi all, I’m fed up with the changes ebay are making to selling. 😖 We can no longer strike an “unpaid item” claim.  I have had many a sale completed after striking a non payment because buyers don’t want a strike against their account  or they had forgotten they bid.  Not happy with the new formatting of landing pages.  It worked well before why do they have to change things?   Leave it alone ebay!😖

I’d call it quits but unfortunately at the moment I need ebay😖

you could message non-payers and let them know of the new rules.  Provide them with this link:

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/2021-autumn-seller-update/unpaid-items

If they don’t want a strike they will pay.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Why don't you just make your items BIN with Immediate Payment required?

No more non-payers to deal with. Ever.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply